Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the recent sale of my P11 :'( I have some extra parts up for sale. My first preference is to sell these as a lot, but I'll think of breaking it up at a later date.
Asking $50 + $5 shipping  to the continental US. I'm locaterd in Ft Lauderdale Fl.
Due to the 12 rd mag, sale to Cali is prohibited.

Contents & Breakdown:

1 New 10 rd. Mag (Has never been inserted into gun or stored loaded) $15
1 Like new 12 rd. Mag $15
1 Pierce Finger extension $7
3 Keltec Finger extensions $12
1 polymer guide rod $.50
1 Mag foot plate $.50

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: FS:Keltec P11 10 & 12 Rd Mag/1 Pierce & 3 KT E

Say, the 12 rounder appears to be pretty well bent/lightly crushed in from the top sight hole to the front bottom corner.  Is that the case or is the picture misleading?  Thanks.

3/9/2011 - Edit: Okay, thanks for the better picture - looks good as described. The initial picture was obviously misleading to me.

·
Administrator
31,917 Posts

I rather doubt it.  

1 Like new 12 rd. Mag $15

·
Super Moderator
17,751 Posts

CLSr39 said:
Say, the 12 rounder appears to be pretty well bent/lightly crushed in from the top sight hole to the front bottom corner.  Is that the case or is the picture misleading?  Thanks.
Clicking on the picture will keep blowing it up for you. It doesn't look bent to me. I'm thinking it's either a variation in the finish or the way it caught the light.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts

Looks like a reflection to me. It's difficult to photograph mags and show detail without getting a reflection.

If you've never tried to photograph highly polished blued and stainless metal, you might think it's easy. Try it !

Dan R

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

OK, OK, I took the first pix with the camera in my phone. Here I used a real camera.

Here is a better pix of the mag in question.

Here is the thread that I got the 12 rounder from, and after doing some research it also has been upgraded with the Wolf 10% extra power spring.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1273429945/3#3

·
Registered
1,948 Posts

lcdrdanr said:
Looks like a reflection to me.  It's difficult to photograph mags and show detail without getting a reflection.

If you've never tried to photograph highly polished blued and stainless metal, you might think it's easy.  Try it !  

Dan R
you would need to diffuse the light. You can use a used dryer sheet and place it over your flash, this is a cheap way to do this. You might want to practice to get it like you want it!

·
Registered
74 Posts

I use a post card, business card, or similiar thats handy & block direct flash & aim the flash to roof at an angle, I am no profesional, but once was selling alot of small items on e-bay, & needed close up pics with some lighting to show details.

Randy

·
Administrator
31,917 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts