SOLD: Kel-Tec P3AT W/ Ammo & Galco (SC)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Geezer_Glide, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Geezer_Glide

Geezer_Glide New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I've got a Kel-Tec P3AT, 2nd Generation, with the original box, zip up case, manual, lock, and a Galco Pocket Holster, and 100 rounds of Wolf FMJ, 50 rounds of Magtech FMJ, and 36 rounds of Speer Gold Dot JHP.

This gun has been fired exactly 124 rounds, 2 boxes of the Wolf and 1 box of Gold Dot's and four rounds out of another box. I fired the Wolf just to break it in and it fed them with no issues (if it will feed Wolf, it shouldn't have any problems with any kind of ammo) and then I fired 24 rounds of the Gold Dot's just to make sure that it was going to feed hollow point ammo. No problems here, either.

I carried this one until I got a PF-9 that I find that I pocket carry all the time and I haven't carried the P3AT since. So someone is going to get a ready to go pocket carry outfit. I've even got a Hogue Hand All on the grip. The pistol is in like new condition, just like the photos show.

$350 gets everything face to face or $400 if I have to ship from my FFL to your FFL. Or I am interested in working out a trade for a nice .22 rimfire handgun, semi auto or revolver. Let me know what you have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. akman11

akman11 New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Re: FS/FT: Kel-Tec P3AT W/ Ammo & Galco (SC)

I'm guessing South Carolina? I'd take it if you're close. I'm interested in a FTF partial trade or flat out buy. I've got a good ruger mk1 and an old .22 mag revolver with a .22 LR cylinder to go with it that I'm thinking about finding a new home for. If you were close enough I'd love to work out some kind of deal.

3. Geezer_Glide

Geezer_Glide New Member

Dec 7, 2008

I'm in Conway. I've got a trade pending right now but if it falls through, I would be interested in your MK1. I'll get back with you if this one doesn't make it.

4. Geezer_Glide

Geezer_Glide New Member

Dec 7, 2008

The trade never happened. Still available.

5. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Let me know if akman doesn't take it. I could possibly meet you halfway between Greenville and Conway.

6. Geezer_Glide

Geezer_Glide New Member

Dec 7, 2008

Akman hasn't replied. If you're interested, you can call me at 843-602-6722.

7. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

12 hours makes a lot of difference. :-/

Just dropped a wad with J&G for a case of .223. ::)

Bump for a good deal though. ;)

Good luck with the sale Geezer. :cool:

8. Geezer_Glide

Geezer_Glide New Member

Dec 7, 2008

SOLD