SOLD - Ka-Bar Large TDI Law Enforcement Knife

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by princemorr2003, Feb 10, 2011.

1. princemorr2003

princemorr2003 New Member

Mar 3, 2005
    KA-BAR Large TDI Law Enforcement Knife -

The TDI Law Enforcement Knives are optimized for low profile or concealed carry and are effective for close quarters defense. What makes them so good?

There are a lot of carefully thought out factors.

Grip The angles, textures and contours of the grip are just right for easy access and a firm hold. The knives are designed to prevent the hand from slipping and overriding the blade.

Blade
    The shapes and sizes of the blades maximize instinctive moves during a confrontation, whether using in a forward or reverse grip.

Holster(Sheath) The sheaths and knives are ambidextrous and can be worn on either side of the body-at the weak or strong hand. The friction release sheath can easily be mounted on a belt, a vest, or be mounted to an  optional ankle holster using the secure Velcro & Snap Molle straps included on the back.

This knife is found by the hand easily, comes into the hand efficiently, and does the job needed well, all in the cramped, confined chaos of a fight.

https://www.kabar.com/product/produ...egoryId=1,7,9&categoryName=LawEnforcement

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZivRcSnPyw[/ame]

Like new. I just open the package and played with it for a few mins. Only had it for a few days but need money now to pay for a pair of 5.11 boots that comes with a free knife. (i threw the box away, so no box)  Paypal prefered  and will ship right away priority mail.  

Asking $35 shipped.  Only posted on here

Specifications and Features:
    BlackTDI Large Law Enforcement drop point plain blade knife
    3-11/16" blade length
    7-9/16" overall length
    AUS 8 stainless steel
    Zytel Handle
    Attaches to MOLLE, tactical vest, or belt
    Webbing slots in sheath
    Reversible draw

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Re: Ka-Bar Large TDI Law Enforcement Knife

I'll take it!

PM sent

CJ

3. princemorr2003

Mar 3, 2005

Sold pending payment

pm replied

4. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008

Payment sent.

CJ

5. princemorr2003

Mar 3, 2005

package being mailed today ill pm usps cpnfirmaton later

thank you

Dan

6. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    The knife arrived today as expected, very fast shipment.

The pictures don't do this knife any justice, the blade is very thick and razor sharp. I don't think you could break this thing if you tried. I think I may get the ankle rig for it for duty use.

Dan it was a pleasure.

CJ