Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new hard chrome P40 parts kit for sale.  The lot comes with a like new hard chrome slide/barrel, and 9 round Mec-Gar magazine.  I also have the like new P-40 marked polymer grip.  Drop your P-11 frame and internal parts into this grip and you've got yourself a P-40.  The original owner said about 50 - 100 rounds had been put down the pipe.  I never shot it.  When I bought it, I thought I was going to get into .40 cal but I have since decided against it.  9mm is good enough for me.   ;)

Whole lot: $270 - shipped (USPS Priority with tracking) or FTF in Seattle, WA.

Payment via USPS MO or PP (+4% to cover the fees or via "gift").

I have extensive positive feedback on local gun forums, e-Bay and AR15.com. This was posted on multiple boards. My apologies for not mentioning that previously.

·
Administrator
31,919 Posts
Re: WTS: HC P-40 Parts Kit (Slide, Barrel, Grip, M

benja455 said:
I set your PM preferences in your profile for email notification. Anyone can do this and sellers maybe should.

PM inquiry sent.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WTS: HC P-40 Parts Kit (Slide, Barrel, Grip, M

Bump for individual prices and a drop to the whole lot price.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Re: WTS: HC P-40 Parts Kit (SOLD)

Sold to who? No "I will take it" no listed else where

I guess I did not need it anyways.

·
Administrator
31,919 Posts

okrIII said:
Sold to who?  No "I will take it" no listed else where.
Nope, indeed an apparent violation of the Trading Post rules. ::)

·
Registered
14,984 Posts

go for it. zap him

·
Registered
5,201 Posts

If a member bought it without posting an "I'll Take It", zap his/her post count too.
Although the Seller is responsible for the deal, Buyers who can't abide by the rules need a hand slap too, or they'll keep skirting the rules.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

:eek: Wow...

No one on this board bought it. It was bought on a different board and all communication was made via e-mail.

Regardless, I'll edit my post to reflect the exact letter of the law (rules).

·
Administrator
31,919 Posts
Here is your problem.
1.  Upon registration, every member gets a PM with a link to the rules.
2.  Also, the rules are very clearly marked with a giant plackard that is impossible to miss.
3.  On top of that, the rules thread is entitled, TRADING POST RULES - READ BEFORE VIEWING.

Apparently, albeit too late, you finally got it, (noting your edit a few minutes ago).  The rule you violated was this:

If you are listing your item locally or elsewhere, state that in your thread so that readers may take that into consideration.  

1 - 11 of 11 Posts