Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kel-Tec P11, one 10 round and one 12 round mag. Hard plastic case, cardboard box, holster and lock. $225 Firm. Located in Jupiter FL. FTF cash only.
561-972-8540

P-3AT, 2 mags, box, zippered case,pocket holster and lock $225 Firm. Jupiter FL area, FTF cash only. 561-972-8540

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Re: FS FTF P11 and extras

From the Trading Post Rules

[highlight]Consolidate multiple items into one thread only. [/highlight]

The full rules can be found at the top of the Trading Post forum.

·
Super Moderator
17,752 Posts
I understand you probably sold it locally to a non-Ktog member, and that is your perogative.  But the FIRST rule in the TP rules does state:

If you are listing your item locally or elsewhere, state that in your thread so that readers may take that into consideration.

You implied this but didn't state it plainly in the OP.  Please observe and understand our Trading Post rules, or feel free not too use the Trading Post.  It's just not that difficult.

·
Administrator
31,920 Posts
THis does not imply anything about off-site sales, only that it is available FTF to  KTOGers in the local area.  If it were listed elsewhere, that should be clearly stated.

trekgod3 said:
P-3AT, 2 mags, box, zippered case,pocket holster and lock $225 Firm. Jupiter FL area, FTF cash only. 561-972-8540
Having listed a ph # we cannot know if someone here bought it without the required posting, or it was sold off-site.  If it's listed here, the seller needs to follow our rules.  With the non-consolidation issue, I'm seeing 2 violations of the exceptionally well publicized rules in this one thread. Feel free to explain.   :-/  

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I noticed that his signature block now reads "Former Kel-tec owner"...
He may not be figuring on coming back.

·
Registered
103 Posts
haugrdr said:
[quote author=trekgod3 link=1302443478/0#3 date=1302915190]Both guns sold

Sold to who? I see no "I'll take it" or mention of anything being for sale off the forum.

Did you read the rules?

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161[/quote]

So now the seller has to tell who he sold them to? I don't see that in the rules. He did post a phone#, so maybe an "I'll take it" reply was not necessary. I see nothing wrong in the seller's post, other than not consolidating it, which he fixed.

·
Administrator
31,920 Posts
randyr5 said:
So now the seller has to tell who he sold them to?  I don't see that in the rules.  He did post a phone#, so maybe an "I'll take it" reply was not necessary.  I see nothing wrong in the seller's post, other than not consolidating it, which he fixed.
Then espceially since you just posted a FS thread here yourself, I suggest you re-read the Trading Post Rules.

Members/buyers are required to post, "I'll take it," in the thread.
If it is for sale off-site, the seller is required to specifically note that in his original post.
Neither of these happened.  It's really very simple.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow. All this over a gun ad. This ad was also posted on Glock talk. I was contacted by text message to my phone. I didn't get the sellers' user name so I don't know which forum he saw the ad on. Anyway, the guns are gone. Sorry.

·
Super Moderator
17,752 Posts
trekgod3 said:
Wow.  All this over a gun ad. This ad was [highlight]also posted on Glock talk[/highlight]. I was[highlight] contacted by text message[/highlight] to my phone. I [highlight]didn't get the sellers' user name[/highlight] so I don't know which forum he saw the ad on. Anyway, the guns are gone. Sorry.
No.  All this over someone who either did not read, did not understand, or did not care about our very simple Trading Post rules again, and just blew them off.   Even in the statement you just made there are 3 violations.  If you can't do this simple thing why should any member in here expect you to be able to follow up on your sale?

>:(

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Maybe we should add to the rules...NO posting of phone numbers or e-mail addresses.

ALL responses should be either by PM or in the for sale thread.

·
Registered
769 Posts
He "doesn't get it"

suggestion: invite these violaters to KTOG nationals to act as target goalies.....

:eek:

·
Administrator
31,920 Posts
haugrdr said:
Maybe we should add to the rules...NO posting of phone numbers or e-mail addresses.

ALL responses should be either by PM or in the for sale thread.
Not a bad idea. Would be buyers could PM for a phone number and post in the thread as required.

ZERO post count applied for rules violation.

·
Super Moderator
17,752 Posts
And this is a 5 year member...... :-X

1 - 16 of 16 Posts