SOLD FS FTF P11 and P-3AT +extras

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by trekgod3, Apr 10, 2011.

1. trekgod3

trekgod3 New Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Jupiter,FL
    Kel-Tec P11, one 10 round and one 12 round mag. Hard plastic case, cardboard box, holster and lock. $225 Firm. Located in Jupiter FL. FTF cash only.
    561-972-8540

[​IMG] [​IMG]

P-3AT, 2 mags, box, zippered case,pocket holster and lock $225 Firm. Jupiter FL area, FTF cash only. 561-972-8540

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005
    Re: FS FTF P11 and extras

From the Trading Post Rules

[highlight]Consolidate multiple items into one thread only. [/highlight]

The full rules can be found at the top of the Trading Post forum.

3. trekgod3

trekgod3 New Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Jupiter,FL
    Re: FS FTF P11 and extras

Done

4. trekgod3

trekgod3 New Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Jupiter,FL
  5. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
  6. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    I understand you probably sold it locally to a non-Ktog member, and that is your perogative.  But the FIRST rule in the TP rules does state:

You implied this but didn't state it plainly in the OP.  Please observe and understand our Trading Post rules, or feel free not too use the Trading Post.  It's just not that difficult.

7. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    THis does not imply anything about off-site sales, only that it is available FTF to  KTOGers in the local area.  If it were listed elsewhere, that should be clearly stated.

Having listed a ph # we cannot know if someone here bought it without the required posting, or it was sold off-site.  If it's listed here, the seller needs to follow our rules.  With the non-consolidation issue, I'm seeing 2 violations of the exceptionally well publicized rules in this one thread. Feel free to explain.   :-/  

8. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    I noticed that his signature block now reads "Former Kel-tec owner"...
    He may not be figuring on coming back.

9. randyr5

randyr5 New Member

Mar 24, 2009

Sold to who? I see no "I'll take it" or mention of anything being for sale off the forum.

Did you read the rules?

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161[/quote]

So now the seller has to tell who he sold them to? I don't see that in the rules. He did post a phone#, so maybe an "I'll take it" reply was not necessary. I see nothing wrong in the seller's post, other than not consolidating it, which he fixed.

10. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Then espceially since you just posted a FS thread here yourself, I suggest you re-read the Trading Post Rules.

Members/buyers are required to post, "I'll take it," in the thread.
    If it is for sale off-site, the seller is required to specifically note that in his original post.
    Neither of these happened.  It's really very simple.

11. trekgod3

trekgod3 New Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Jupiter,FL
    Wow. All this over a gun ad. This ad was also posted on Glock talk. I was contacted by text message to my phone. I didn't get the sellers' user name so I don't know which forum he saw the ad on. Anyway, the guns are gone. Sorry.

12. 3wbdriver

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    No.  All this over someone who either did not read, did not understand, or did not care about our very simple Trading Post rules again, and just blew them off.   Even in the statement you just made there are 3 violations.  If you can't do this simple thing why should any member in here expect you to be able to follow up on your sale?

>:(

13. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Maybe we should add to the rules...NO posting of phone numbers or e-mail addresses.

ALL responses should be either by PM or in the for sale thread.

14. Toforo

Toforo New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Columbia, MO
    He "doesn't get it"

suggestion: invite these violaters to KTOG nationals to act as target goalies.....

:eek:

15. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Not a bad idea. Would be buyers could PM for a phone number and post in the thread as required.

ZERO post count applied for rules violation.

16. 3wbdriver

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    And this is a 5 year member...... :-X