Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two P32-37 10rd Magazines (SKU: P32-37) for sale, they go for $26.50 each on the Keltec webpage. I have only used them a few times and prefer the standard 7rd magazines. I want $40 shipped for the pair and would like payment via PayPal, please send me a message and I wil respond ASAP.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: 2 x P32-37 10rd Magazines

rvehock said:
I have two P32-37 10rd Magazines (SKU: P32-37) for sale, they go for $26.50 each on the Keltec webpage. I have only used them a few times and prefer the standard 7rd magazines. I want $40 shipped for the pair and would like payment via PayPal, please send me a message and I wil respond ASAP.
Price drop to $35 shipped....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS: 2 x P32-37 10rd Magazines

rvehock said:
Would be willing to sell these seperate for $20 each shipped in CONUS.

·
Administrator
31,917 Posts
This is exactly how the Trading Post Rules are supposed to work, so if you are looking for an example of a good seller and good buyers, this is it. Thanks guys! :cool:

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
[smiley=engel017.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
So does that mean I'm off the "naughty list" and should expect something better than coal this Christmas? ;D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Oh shucks!! :-[ Thanks for the compliment.

Seriously, I find it is very easy to follow the rules both buying and selling here on the Trading Post, after all it is a service that is provided for us members and I really appreciate it being here.

Thanks, Ron

1 - 18 of 18 Posts