SOLD: Brand New Keltec P3AT 380 Pistol (FL)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by usmcxd, Apr 24, 2010.

1. usmcxd

usmcxd Banned

Mar 8, 2008
    UPDATE just noted as of Monday, 04/26/10.

***READY TO GO***

I am selling my NIB (never fired, with box and paperwork) Keltec P3AT 380.  This one has the light grey grip/frame with the black slide.

***ADDITIONAL NOTE*** I just realized that I failed to mention that this pistol will come with the Keltec OEM "One (1) Round Mag Extension" on the magazine, which increases the magazine capacity to 7 rounds.  This is a $20 valued accessory.

PICTURE DETAILS:  Here are a couple of pic's for your perusal.  Notice that it will come with the One Round Mag Extension as shown in the second picture with the black P3AT, except mine is the Gray version pictured.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It will need to be a FTF transaction here in the Central Florida area.

PRICE = SOLD

Feel free to email me at b4unowgoldwing@gmail.com with your interest and any questions.  

Thank you for looking.

2. usmcxd

usmcxd Banned

Mar 8, 2008
    Re: WTS Update: Brand New Keltec P3AT 380 Pistol (

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***

I just realized that I failed to mention that this pistol will come with the Keltec OEM "One (1) Round Mag Extension" on the magazine, which increases the magazine capacity to 7 rounds.

This is a $20 valued accessory.
    :)

3. usmcxd

usmcxd Banned

Mar 8, 2008
    Pictures Added

Pictures added.

4. usmcxd

usmcxd Banned

Mar 8, 2008
    SOLD Pending Local Purchase Tonight

SPF and purchase tonight.

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: WTS Update: Brand New Keltec P3AT 380 Pistol (

Sold?  No one posted in the thread nor is there any mention of other listings.  Looks like our very well publicized rules were not followed.  :-/

TRADING POST RULES - READ BEFORE VIEWING