SOLD - 2nd Generation P 32 barrel with some extras

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by burley, Jan 23, 2011.

1. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    I just durabaked a 2nd Gen P32 slide. 06-Parked Gray and put White on White Dura-glo sight paint on the sights.
    This was on a carry gun 3 1/2 years and developed some surface rust. I replaced slide and barrel with Hard Chromed parts and do not need it any more. Here is the deal, I'm selling the barrel for 45.00 shipped , 1/2 the price of a new one listed at KelTec (90.00) and throwing in this slide. The recoil springs are like new with 50 rounds on 'em.Barrel has been polished and feed ramp too. I knocked down the high gloss shine with a scotch-brite pad to a satin finish after deciding on the Parker Durabake,figured high shine didn't go good with that selection . Slide has not been shot after refinish and should be broke in before carry use. As a disclaimer; always have a competent gunsmith check your firearm after major parts replacement. All parts sold as is. First I'll take it gets it. USPS money order only. Your getting the slide free so no complaints on finish job  ;) I ain't Goldenloki , send it to him for professional work . . .

barrel;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

slide before;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

slide after ;

this pic shows color best,spring and extractor were left black [smiley=smiley_down.gif]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Re: WTS- 2nd Generation P 32 barrel with some extr

A top end for a P32 and me sitting on an engraved 2nd Gen P32 that has been ported and I hate to shoot it ?
    Kinda like a no brainer to me

I'll take it, Joe.

Mark it SPF

Dan R

3. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Re: WTS- 2nd Generation P 32 barrel with some extr

Are you sure about that Dan?
    It sure doesn't sound like a good deal to me, so if you come to your senses ;)

4. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Re: SOLD - 2nd Generation P 32 barrel with some ex

SPF to Dan  

thank you Dan ,give her a good break-in and enjoy.

5. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

Got the slide and barrel today, Super, SUPER slide and far better than described. Joe, you are a scholar and a gentleman and I hope to be able to return the favor in the future.

Dan R

6. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

Put the new (to me) slide and barrel on the 2nd gen P32 and made it to the range today. Worked great.
    Three FTF but they were all ammo related (I ran a bunch of stuff through it to put it to the test, some of the ammo was old, real old) same batch FTF in the 1st gen gun as well.
    My accuracy was horrible at first, then I realized the different sight picture between first generation P32's (which I carry) and the second generation. After that it was a cakewalk. In fact, after a couple of boxes of RP I could switch between the two and not even notice that I was sighting differently, it just came automatically.

Heartfelt thanks, Joe, it's great having another gun I can actually use !

Dan R