SOLD  Taurus Pt145 stainless, now listed local

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Eric_in_Nola, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Eric_in_Nola

Eric_in_Nola New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    SOLD...to a local Ktoger  :)

EDIT TO ADD:
    This item is now listed locally and I intend to bring it to the local gun show this weekend.
    Will entertain offers below $325

<<<<<Original post>>>
    Taurus Pt145, stainless, 10+1 capacity of .45 acp in a package not much bigger than a Keltec P-11 9mm.

Comes with 3 factory mags (one is the "old" style mag and is marked as such)
    Fobus OWB paddle holster
    Heinie straight 8 sights
    Original packaging, two keys and allen wrench for sights.

Runs perfect with new mags, old mag some times fails to feed (this is a well known flaw with the old mags).
    I purchased this pistol in early 2007 with the intent to make it my carry gun, but I just can't stop carrying the P3AT because it is so convenient.  The Pt145 just does not work as a concealed pistol with my daily activities.

This has been my bed side table gun, my new 1911 is pulling that duty so I don't have a need for this one. Never kept a round count on it but my est. is over 550 and under 800. Both new mags only have around 25 rounds through each of them.

Condition is Very Good to Excellent.

Here are the Mfg specs. http://www.taurususa.com/product-de...Pistol&toggle=tp&breadcrumbseries=CC1

Also includes a lasermax sight.  I have never mounted and zeroed it but it functions as designed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    $325 firm CONUS shipped to your FFL. Certified funds only please.

Will also consider trades for compact 1911s  

2. Eric_in_Nola

Eric_in_Nola New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    Re: WTS/WTT Taurus Pt145 stainless, now listed loc

Now listed local, going to bring it to the gun show. Will consider offers below $325 original listing.

3. Eric_in_Nola

Eric_in_Nola New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    Re: SPF  Taurus Pt145 stainless, now listed local

SPF, local FTF deal with a KTOG member.