Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: For sale:  JS Holsters pocket holster for P32

Please let me know if you want pics in addition to the manufactures sight.
Like one with the p32 in it maybe?

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts

JMGuy said:
Did I do something wrong?

Who bought it? There is no "I'll take it" posted from anyone on KTOG. It's in the rules.

If you sold it off site...you didn't state it was for sale off site. That's in the rules also.

And, if it's sold...you have to edit your original post...adding the word "SOLD"...also in the rules.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161

·
Registered
14,984 Posts

Once again, we have a failure to actually read the [email protected] rules.

nomination for zero post count,

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had actually revised the original post but for some reason it didn't go through (was revising from an iPhone).
The buyer had PM'd me but just never posted on the thread.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
JMGuy said:
I had actually revised the original post but for some reason it didn't go through (was revising from an iPhone).
The buyer had PM'd me but just never posted on the thread.
So the screw up is mostly his. Feel free to send him a link to the TP rules. Also the buyer may want to chime in to the thread.

CJ

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
The screw up is entirely the seller's.

Originators of Trading Post threads, as primary beneficiary, are responsible for complying with all Trading Post rules, and to conduct business only with members that follow protocol.

Among other things, that includes posting in the thread when contacting the originator, and posting an immediate, "I'll take it" when they agree to do so.

As an advertiser in the Trading Post, if someone contacts you and does not post in the thread, do not respond, other than a PM saying, "You have violated the Trading Post rules. Nothing personal, but I cannot deal with you until you have followed procedures. Please read the Trading Post rules and comply." You may be more specific about what they need to do, if you like. When they have done right, carry on.
http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1263148102

·
Registered
562 Posts
A belated "I'll take it!"

No excuses -- my bad and -- my apologies. A USPS money order is on its way to JMGUY for the holster.

Things get much worse I'll be hiring an attendant! :D

Regards,
Lynnsky

·
Administrator
31,917 Posts
Thanks for manning up. ;)

·
Registered
562 Posts
What do you call a guy who sends you a holster before he gets the $, doesn't mention the fact that I got him into hot water, and -- the holster is exactly as advertised and than some? Well, I call him mighty dependable and someone I'd do business with again in a New York minute! :)

The JS looks mint and, as I had hoped, is a most excellent (IMO) candidate for back pocket carry. The leather is thin, definitely looks like a billfold, and, much to my relief, has stayed in the pocket on every practice draw thus far and there have been quite a few of 'em. It's an excellent design at a more than fair price. Thanks, JMGuy.

I highly recommend doing business with this KTOGer! :cool:

Regards,
Lynnsky

1 - 18 of 18 Posts