SOLD!  -  PF-9 Holster combo for sale!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by pitor, Aug 11, 2010.

1. pitor

pitor New Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Hello fellow KTOGers.  I have three holsters for the PF-9 I need to sell. All of them in mint condition, two of them actually brand new, never used.  I bought them and just never really used them. I have a bunch of holsters and planning on buying more, hence I need to get rid of some.  Hera are pics and description of the holsters. I want to sell them as a bundle for $60.00 plus $5.00 S&H priority mail, flat rate box, for a total of $65.00.

1)DeSantis Nemesis.  By far the best holster for the PF-9 if pocket carry is what you're looking for.  I'm planning to upgrade to Superfly. Grippy material outside, smooth nylon inside for a fast draw. A $29.00 value.
    [​IMG]

2)Uncle Mike's IWB.  Nylon with a sweat barrier built in between layers.  Comfy. Brand new, never used. A $12.00 value
    [​IMG]

3)Leather Pocket Holster from PocketHolsters.com  Excellent construction and design and the large, no print leather flap is great.  I paid $62.00 for it after tax and S&H.  The leather flap can be removed for different carry options.  This holster is brand new.  I've only inserted the gun twice in it. REally nice
    [​IMG]

Feel free to PM me, email at pedrouribe@yahoo.com, or you can call 407-529-5322 and ask for Pedro.

Thanks.

2. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010
    Re: PF-9 Holster combo for sale!

I'll take them.

Steve

3. pitor

pitor New Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Re: PF-9 Holster combo for sale!