Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After I figure out what to put on it I will let you know, its a parkerized finish BTW.. I can oxidize the engraving or do some sort of sublimation I think.. To tell you the truth I do not work in that department so I have to ask the guy what I could do that would work the best.. I am also going to run an all stainless Spyderco Delica in it and cover the entire handle in old school tattoo style spider webs.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
gcgc said:
After I figure out what to put on it
Well . . . if it’s going to be a Texas gun, it should have a pair of boots, a cowboy roping a steer, a profile of Sam Houston, an oil well, the Alamo and (hand over your heart) the Lone Star state flag.

Wilson – who’s thinking maybe this should be a six shooter instead of a P-3AT :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
CO2 or YAG? - I've marked metal with my CO2 machines using marking fluid... Annodized stuff is cake... wonder what a CO2 machine does to blued stuff... Won't even peck the surface of steel. Should be able to leave a nice mark on the nylon. I'm at work but I'm not gonna shoot my new Steyr... I'll have to make an effort to pack the P-11 tomorrow and shoot it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.