Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
JFB said:
I like the wallet in the front pocket.
You know, I have the Guru Dave Holster and I think its great, but when I try to use the holster with the wallet slab and sit down it looks way bigger than a wallet. I do however find it more comfortable and easier to draw from front pocket with the slab on. Does it print alot for you in the front pocket?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I have both thin leather slab type, and soft Unkle Mike's. The slab prints a square like crazy, but Unkle mikes is tapered at the edges so looks more like a wallet. Adding the mag gives the Unkle Mike's an overall square outline. Feels better and looks less noticeable than the slab IMHO. Also, Mike's can handle both an armalaser and spare mag with a little modding.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The clip has worked well for me too. I also have a pocket holster but decided to sew my own into the pocket itself. Hey now it's at the perfect angle, right depth and also covers the trigger,and draws so easy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.