Slip 2000 gun oil/lube

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Ohio_Rusty, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Ohio_Rusty

Ohio_Rusty New Member

Aug 4, 2007
    I've been using Slip 2000 gun lube on my P3AT and I haven't had any issues with rust, nor have I had any misfires, FTF's, FTE's, etc. One bit of maintenance we all have to do to keep our pistols running right is to ensure the gun is properly lubed. This Gun lube/oil has worked out very well. I wrote the company via e-mail and expressed my interest in their Slip 2000 oil/lube and asked for a sample. They sent me a full 1.5 ounce bottle !! Enough to make my gun run for a couple of years. I'm well pleased with this product and maybe others might be interested in getting a free sample bottle from the Slip 2000 company also to use on their pistols. I have found it to be a good product and I recommend it. We've all used products that were not very good and it's nice to find one that works very well. Just F.Y.I. .....
    Ohio Rusty

2. SMMAssociates

SMMAssociates New Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Rusty:

I forget where I bought the stuff from, but I've got some here, too.  Seems fine....

I think they were selling an odd 1911 bushing wrench (it's "upside down", for the guys with FLGR's), and a little thumb saver that went with it.

I never quite got excited about that stuff :D.

Regards,

Stu.