Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
The mag cap will need to be center drill and widen hole as needed. No other action needed to mount to cap.

Camera accessory Cameras & optics Camera lens Lens Camera

Metal

KNS pin easy switch for rear take down pin.

Left and right of stock:
Handgun holster Gun accessory

Footwear Shoe Metal

Oh yeah MCarbo newer mag follower. Swwet!!! Really stand above the others.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
What sling did you choose?
Vickers padded. I use these on all rifles I can. I do try to find them on sale.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The mag cap will need to be center drill and widen hole as needed. No other action needed to mount to cap.

View attachment 54226
View attachment 54227

KNS pin easy switch for rear take down pin.

Left and right of stock: View attachment 54228

View attachment 54231

Oh yeah MCarbo newer mag follower. Swwet!!! Really stand above the others.

Regarding the pin by KNS - isn't that made for the KSG? If so, isn't the pin a little wide for the KS7. I like the design of the pin because you it's still easy to take down since there's nothing to unscrew etc.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just ordered the KNS pin for my KS7. I will take pictures. I really don't see how it can fit both the KSG and the KS7 as the KSG is wider, right? So I am expecting either some "play" in the pin or some sort of spacer to keep it from sliding back and forth. I hope I'm wrong. I'll attach pictures when I get it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Perfect for an function. In fact is a bit snug getting out as ou need to depress plunger so detects allow removal. Requires a bit of finesse.
Its agreat solution.
View attachment 54457
View attachment 54458
View attachment 54459
No worries. Happy holidays.
Well, I ordered the take down pin from KNS, as well as a nice sling from Magpul. However, my KNS pin did not come with the spacer, so I have a little bit of play. Where did you purchase your pin?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Same place same pin. What play? I put mine on rear takedown pin. Did you use all.parts ie. Washers? Mine has no play.

Picture would be nice
Mine came with no washers and the picture on Optics Planet website (where I purchased) shows no washer/spacer. I did contact KNS directly and they indicated same. I'm sure I can find a plastic spacer somewhere that will fit.
Machine Steel Nickel

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Ok after searching there are only two manufactures KNS and Mcarbo
The Mcarbo screws in to one end of the pin and has a spacer

I had one before I bought th KNS version and used that spacer. It's been a minute and I forgot. Seriously sorry.
You could call Mcarbo and see if you can get a spacer or fo to Lowes.

Seriously apologize.

Hanging my head in shame of 63 year old, old man moment.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ok after searching there are only two manufactures KNS and Mcarbo
The Mcarbo screws in to one end of the pin and has a spacer

I had one before I bought th KNS version and used that spacer. It's been a minute and I forgot. Seriously sorry.
You could call Mcarbo and see if you can get a spacer or fo to Lowes.

Seriously apologize.

Hanging my head in shame of 63 year old, old man moment.
No worries. I totally thought of contacting MCarbo and will. The KNS design is incredible. Thanks. I'm jealous!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Finalized my KS7 sling solution. Thanks for the pictures Silverback. For the rear mount (or for single point mount) I bought the KNS take down pin with the QD adaptor. It's actually made for the KSG, so I bought a 1/8" mil spec anodized aluminum spacer and it fits great. For the front mount, I bought Magpul's MLok QD mount. The sling is the MS4 by Magpul.
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Tool Plywood

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finalized my KS7 sling solution. Thanks for the pictures Silverback. For the rear mount (or for single point mount) I bought the KNS take down pin with the QD adaptor. It's actually made for the KSG, so I bought a 1/8" mil spec anodized aluminum spacer and it fits great. For the front mount, I bought Magpul's MLok QD mount. The sling is the MS4 by Magpul. View attachment 54568 View attachment 54569 View attachment 54570 View attachment 54571
Sweet set up. Are those flip up sights in addition to your red dot? If so, do they co signature?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts