Featured Sling for SU22

Discussion in 'SU-22' started by Pabowens, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Pabowens

Pabowens Member

Sep 4, 2020
    I will add pictures later, but i have been looking online day and night and wasn't able to find anything as far as mounting sling onto SU22. I was able to purchase standard Uncle Mike QD Super Swivels. I used the 1 sling attachment to connect through hole on fore-end. And the other sling attachement i put into the connector that is being held by a type of washer.(once again i will include pictures later) Using the screw nut and bolt set i was able to attach it to the stock. I hope this helps others in the future. Also if anyone has the measurements for AR stock folded close(i know it won't fully close) but wanted to see if it would fit in my case before upgrading. I will probably add a separate post for that.

2. Pabowens

Pabowens Member

Sep 4, 2020
    Here are the pictures. Dont mind the garage carpet.lol I took the forend apart and connected through one of the holes on bottom forend. The stock has 2 cleavis pins with retaining rings, i just removed one of them and used a swivel stud w/ nut and bolt machine screw style. Let me know what you all think. Any feedback would be nice.

Attached Files: