Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having issues with the slide stop dragging on the side of the mag ,mag drags and has to be pulled out wont fall out, gun is around 5 years old but less than 500 rounds but has been like this for awhile.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Anyone else having issues with the slide stop dragging on the side of the mag ,mag drags and has to be pulled out wont fall out, gun is around 5 years old but less than 500 rounds but has been like this for awhile.
Welcome to the KTOG forum. I doubt that the slide stop is dragging on your magazine. Maybe it is your mag catch/release?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not the mag catch I can remove the slide and see where the slide catch is dragging if I release the mag it won't drop until I move the slide catch away from the mag same with all mags have 3 factory mags, the slide catch does seem to have some side play does rock back and forth .

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
It sounds like the slide stop is bent or something.

When I bought my first PF9 they were still a pretty new gun. I had problems with the mag followers being too soft. They wouldn't lock the slide back because the plastic wore away. It may be worth looking at yours because it did make the mags hard to remove. The ledge that pushes the slide stop up should have a good edge and not be rounded off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.