Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show us yours  ;D !!! Here's my daily carry - works in light jeans, and even boxers only (minus holster). I even carry the P3 when swimming (in ziplock freezer bag with velcro sewn inside pocket opening) ....

Strong side - P3AT and mag with Uncle Mike's in pocket (for - time's up, BUG); PM4044N and mag on ankle (for - if I have 2 seconds, in car, at home).

Weak side - KeyDefender ku-baton in pocket, StreamLight and Kershaw Chive riding outside (for - ordinary problem solving).

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
This what and how I carry daily...

Weak-side (left) front pocket: Comb, penknife, ballpoint pen, paper money, small measuring tape, mouth freshener.

Strong-side (right) front pocket: Folding utility knife, coins, keys.

Weak-side (left) rear pocket: Throw-down wallet, handkerchief.

Strong-side (right) rear pocket: Real wallet.

SmartCarry holster with Kel-Tec P-3AT and Armalaser, and two spare mags.

·
Registered
12 Posts

XD 40 SC Strong Side (left paddle holster, 9 o'clock)
P4AT/Armalaser Strong Side (left front pocket)
16 rnd mag for XD Weak Side (right front pocket)
6 rnd mag for P3AT Weak Side (right front pocket)
Kalashnnikov knife Weak Side (clipped right front pocket)
Treo 650 Smartphone Strong Side (10 o'clock)

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's cool too - hope you are feeling better RJ. You are in my prayers too. But for those who can post - I learned from Bobo about carrying a fake wallet, and from riverbruce about putting backup mags on the weak side. Good stuff  :). As more contribute, a picture of where the P3 fits into various carry strategies may develop. In addition, it will get  us to critically think (once again) about tweeking our carry strategy.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So long as it is not classified as one of the forbidden types. Kershaw makes a line with something called "speed safe" technology. Same effect as a switch blade, but without the legal hassle. I think they can do that because all of them have blades that are less than 4 inches. I have the "black Chive" all stainless award winning design, but here is a link to all of their speed safe designs: http://www.kershawknives.com/searchresults.php?search_by=knifefeatures&search_value=1

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
rjhauser said:
sorry, you will never know if or how I am carrying.

it is not meant to be a smart a$$ answer, but as I have told my kids and my wife, concealed is concealed.

no one knows if or when I carry.
Dam now i am wondering, were you carrying that day i met you at the gun show or were you just really that happy to meet me Rj. ;D That was either a big gun or something i wont get into.

Dan

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thanks guy, I really would like to have a holster like that but can`t afford an arm and a leg. I just got a new pocket holster that i like alot (a Pocket Pal from concealment concepts ) but it still prints in jeans more then I like, May not when I add extra mag. into it.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.