Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot this pistol and had no FTF or FTEs.... Decent shot groups. Very light! Very concealable! Comfortable! Thou roughly pleased.

I paid only $219 for it and purchased the extended mag, and clip. Shot over a hundred rounds of Federal ammo.

Looking forward to purchasing the P3AT sometime this year! :)

This was my second pistol. The first was a 9mm conceal carry... 13 + 1 made by Bersa.

Now I just need to find a free place to shoot it so I can shoot every week!!! With practice I think I can get good.... :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great little pistol, isn't it? Surprisingly comfortable to shoot and good accuracy for a tiny gun. One of the great features of the KelTec guns - they are inexpensive so you can spend some of your savings on ammo and become quite proficient with them. A $1000+ gun is useless if you don't practice with it! Enjoy your new pistol!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Remember to belay the poly grip when you pop out the takedown pin.
Good shooting to you!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
gonna have to sell my p32 for multiple reasons. never mis-fires, ammo a lil' pricey. These 32's are great. I do have three 380's and sub2k, and g27.. I think p32 Is best pistol they ever made. And best pocket pistol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I traded into a .32,didn't want it,but knew I could sell it.Once I shot it,selling it was out the window..now I'm looking for another one.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts