Shipping to Florida

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by mikedsokc, Oct 30, 2007.

1. mikedsokc

mikedsokc New Member

Mar 9, 2007
    I don't have any problems yet and I hope that I don't. When you had to ship your p3at back to Florida, did you have to pay the shipping or did Kel-Tec send you a call tag? Just wanted to know. Thanks.

2. rls1158

rls1158 New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Glad to hear no problems with your P3-AT. I was not as fortunate and sent mine back after the second trip to the range. I called KT and within a day or so I had a UPS call tag at my door. They paid for the shipping. Still waiting to get it back. Hope this helps.

3. mikedsokc

mikedsokc New Member

Mar 9, 2007
    That helps. I've read where some people have sent theirs back three or four times. If you had to foot the bill, you might as well chuck the gun and buy another one. That makes me feel better about the warranty.

4. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    There are cases of multiple returns - but they are exceedingly rare. In fact I can only think of two right off of the 9131 members of KTOG...

It costs about $8 to ship a gun back to a mfg or FFL. KT will, even if they don't send a call tag, reimburse up to $20 if you ask nice. But they have no obligation as their warranty clearly states that it is your responsibility to cover shipping to them. One more way they go above and beyond.

-Scott