Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did do a search on this topic but I am sure that it has been answered before, so I apologize in advance if so.

I would like to know exactly how I should send my gun back to KelTec.  In the manual it mentions a "copy of the bill of sale in the owner's name".  Do I really have to send that in?  I don't think that I have that available any more.  

Also, do I just walk into UPS and pull out the gun and have them ship it back?  There are some concerns with doing it in that manner.  Any input or tips on how to best send it back would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
I personally took it back to where I purchased it in the box that it came in, and had them ship it back for me. The first time I sent it in, they covered shipping down, I paid the way home. The second time it went back they covered it both ways, even emailed me the shipping label with the gun stores return address.

I figured that way there were no discrepancies, and all would be within the fine lines of the law....

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Little_Z28 said:
I personally took it back to where I purchased it in the box that it came in, and had them ship it back for me.  [highlight]The first time I sent it in, they covered shipping down, I paid the way home.[/highlight]  The second time it went back they covered it both ways, even emailed me the shipping label with the gun stores return address.

I figured that way there were no discrepancies, and all would be within the fine lines of the law....
That looks a Little backward :-?
KT always ships back to you pre paid. Nothing in the manual says they will pay to ship it in to them ,but it don't hurt to ask for a call tag. I would ask on anything bad out of the box,or broken in the first few days/weeks. Otherwise follow the instructions in the 1st link JFB gave ya
http://www.1bad69.com/keltec/shipping.htm  
read the whole thing before proceeding

·
Registered
164 Posts
Guess that did come out backwards...whoops. I paid the dealer's shipping cost on the way down, and Keltec paid for it to be sent back to me. Typing faster than I could think I guess.

Burley said:
[quote author=Little_Z28 link=1253815342/0#2 date=1253850169]I personally took it back to where I purchased it in the box that it came in, and had them ship it back for me.  [highlight]The first time I sent it in, they covered shipping down, I paid the way home.[/highlight]  The second time it went back they covered it both ways, even emailed me the shipping label with the gun stores return address.

That looks a Little backward :-?
KT always ships back to you pre paid. Nothing in the manual says they will pay to ship it in to them ,but it don't hurt to ask for a call tag. I would ask on anything bad out of the box,or broken in the first few days/weeks. Otherwise follow the instructions in the 1st link JFB gave ya
http://www.1bad69.com/keltec/shipping.htm  
read the whole thing before proceeding[/quote]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts