Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my son in law.....:) He used to own a Sub 2000 and he has mentioned that he regretted selling his many, many times. I have a lot of guns, and I have decided to sell him mine "Cheap". With the Redlion forend, and front sight, and the new pinned barrel, and the other sundry goodies I have purchased, Glock 33 round mags, stock extension, sling mount and sling, red dot sight, and a computer case to carry it all in, I have around $750 to $800 in it. He is a good guy, and he is very responsible towards my Daughter, and a very good Father to my Grandaughter, so I am selling it to him for $300.

He is a good kid, and deserves it. He always stops by the house and brings food, and invites me to the range all the time. He is a good shooting buddy.

I will be sorry to see it go, but I will still pop in here every day to see whats going on.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Would you please adopt me? Just askin'...

Cheers,
Mutha Bob

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your a good family man, can you please put sold in your title so I don't keep thinking a Sub S2k is available....:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
17,763 Posts
Your a good family man, can you please put sold in your title so I don't keep thinking a Sub S2k is available....:rolleyes:
No he can't because we know selling stuff in the Sub2K forum is bad ju-ju and against the rules. ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No he can't because we know selling stuff in the Sub2K forum is bad ju-ju and against the rules. ;)
Yeah that ^^

I almost posted the Subbie in the sale section a few months back. We need a roof on the house and funds were a little tight, but the son in law helped there as well. He got up on the roof and did some repairs that should buy us a few more years before it needs to be replaced.

My daughter and he are in the process of moving into a new home right now, and the gun is not a big priority right now, but it will be there for him after they get settled in. I was tempted to just give him the gun, but I have quite a bit into it. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bet if you gave it to him he will fix that roof forever.
It would be the best move you can ever do is give him the gun.
Your daughter and son inlaw will remember you always and he will treasure it .
Give it to him .

·
Registered
29 Posts
My father in law is a nice guy but he isn't into guns. Your Son in law is a lucky man...

You don't happen to have another daughter just in case my wife should contract bird flu?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bet if you gave it to him he will fix that roof forever.
It would be the best move you can ever do is give him the gun.
Your daughter and son inlaw will remember you always and he will treasure it .
Give it to him .
Like I said......I was tempted to give him the gun. But I got over it. :D

He still does not have the gun in hand, and the more I look at it, they more I think about keeping it. :D

But I will end up selling it to him. I could put the dough to a new lawn mower.

He is a good son in law, but its not like he is my kid. I am thankfull he got my daughter out of the house though. Lot quieter around here now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts