Selling my RFB - to this forum first! *NOW SOLD*

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bushjockey, Dec 7, 2010.

1. bushjockey

bushjockey New Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Breaks my heart, and this is one I'll regret but here goes:

Good 'ol number 74 has been with me for a year and a half. *I had a failure at a match and sent it in for service. *Due to the updates since the first production run, new replacement parts wouldn't fit so KT Service *built completely new rifle around my existing barrel and buttstock. *All parts are new, including the frame, reciever, bolt, and everything else except the barrel and butt. *It was built by one of their head smiths, and inspected and test fired by another (won't mention the names here). *Polished the feedramp and service the chamber, headspaced and all. *I'm moving on to other platforms and this one is standing down. *

Gun has not been fired since KT sent it back to me. *Comes like a new one would, in it's box with a new sling and a 20 round mag. *I've got a really nice foam cheekrest that works wonders and looks factory. *Screws have been Eezoxed to prevent rust (they are all new too). *

I'd like ***SOLD***$1600 NOW $1500 NOW $1400 for the rifle shipped to your FFL. *Only post office money orders will be accepted, along with a copy of a dealers FFL where the rifle is to be shipped.

Thanks for looking guys...

Dave

Also:

I have a kydex cheekrest for the RFB that I'll be selling either with the rifle or after it sells, never been on a gun, for $35 shipped

And finally i've got the forward quad rail for the RFB, that I'll sell either with the rifle or after it sells, never been opened, for $135 shipped

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
  2. Redchrome

Redchrome New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Re: Selling my RFB - to this forum first!

So what other platforms are you moving on to?

I'd love to take you up on this package deal, but a new roof on the house needs to take priority.

3. CGoodwin

CGoodwin New Member

Nov 19, 2010

I'll take the cheekrest if it is available.

4. bushjockey

bushjockey New Member

Apr 18, 2009

I see a SCAR heavy in my future  ;)

I'm giving whoever purchases the rifle first dibs on the cheekrest and quad, otherwise I'll sell them off seperately with CGoodwin getting dibs on the cheekrest...

5. BlueWing

BlueWing New Member

Feb 10, 2009

I would like the quad rail. Please PM me after the gun sells and I am willing to buy it when ever you are ready to sell it.
    Thank You!!

6. bushjockey

bushjockey New Member

Apr 18, 2009

BlueWing has dibs on the quad if the rifle sells without it. Thanks dude,

Dave

7. bushjockey

bushjockey New Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Re: Selling my RFB - to this forum first! *NOW $14

Bumpage with a price drop

8. BlueWing

BlueWing New Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Re: Selling my RFB - to this forum first! *NOW SPF

Did he buy the rail with the gun? Just want to know. If he did get it, not problem. If I am still getting it just let me know?

9. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
  10. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Come on Rick... What do you expect? You know how we hide those Trading Post rules. ::)

11. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach

<sigh> ::)

12. streetprowler

streetprowler New Member

Nov 29, 2004

There are rules?  ;)

(former offender, now properly rehabilitated))

13. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Aside from this thread, ALL of this seller's posts were in the RFB forum. Since he has now sold that gun, I suspect that he has extracted his desired utillity from this forum. Since he did bother to come back and mark the gun sold 5 days ago, I think if he still had accessories to sell he would have contacted the interested parties by now. In other words, do not hold your breath. :-/

14. bushjockey

bushjockey New Member

Apr 18, 2009

I pm'd bluewing a week ago trying to get the rail to him (I didn't want to post in the thread since it was against the rules).  I just sent him another one today.  Sold the rifle, but not off of this forum though I tried for a while - no bites here.  Nice to hear that I have worn out my welcome here after being a KTOG guy since I first got my RFB :'(.  Bluewing, if you want the rail give me a pm.  

Dave

15. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

It's not a matter of wearing out your welcome but is a matter of reading and following some extremely clearly marked rules for using this Trading Post. Among other things, we ask that if an item is available off-site that you mention that in your thread. That way, should it disappear like this one did, no one wonders if someone here bought it without posting in the thread, as required. And the rules certainly did not prevent you from posting in the thread to Bluewing although PMing him was fine too.

16. BlueWing

BlueWing New Member

Feb 10, 2009

Dave, PM sent back to you with all the shipping information. I still want that rail. I never received your 1st PM.
    Thanks Everyone for sticking with this.