Selling my 380 ammo at cost....

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Mohave-Tec, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Mohave-Tec

Mohave-Tec New Member

Mar 22, 2009
    ....possibly anyway. If somebody buys it all and picks it up in Las vegas. I want to buy a Mini-14.
    I have 200 rounds of regular remingtom 88 grain JGP, 100 rounds of Golden Sabre JHP, and 200 rounds of UMC FMJ. All I want is cost+my shipping+ tax which I figure is about $400. All or none.

2. coachteet

coachteet New Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Um, I'm confused. Is this supposed to be a joke?

Not trying to comment, it's just that your second post is you rolling your eyes.

3. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    A $1.25 a round is extremely high for .380 ammo. However, people were paying that much for it a few months back on Gun Brocker and elsewhere---not me.

I hope you can sell it.

4. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    A $1.25 a round is extremely high for .380 ammo. However, people were paying that much for it a few months back on Gun Brocker and elsewhere---not me.

I hope you can sell it.[/quote]

Do your math again, David. It comes out to $.80 a round. $400 divided by 500 rounds= $.80.

And, it's against trading post rules to criticize products, pricing...etc.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161

Rick

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I'll save you a click:

6. Thomasconnor

Thomasconnor New Member

May 16, 2008
    May I rephrase the question since its still not answered? Is $400 a typo?

7. Mohave-Tec

Mohave-Tec New Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Go to Cabelas. Put exactly the same ammo in your shopping cart. That's where I bought it (or Bass Pro...same thing) Pay tax. Pay shipping. I offered it for exactly what I paid regular retail prices for tough guys. Do the math. Anyway, I'm keeping it. keep on whinin' about no ammo and I'll keep on shootin 'cause I got all this ammo that I'm trying to rip folks off for ::)

I.Delta.10.T.

8. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Sice YOU opened the can of worms, the only IDIOT I see is you. Selling ammo for 400.00 + shipping. you need to be out of your mother flippin gourd.

9. streetprowler

streetprowler New Member

Nov 29, 2004
  10. MarkTX

MarkTX New Member

Jun 2, 2007
    League City TX
    Pretty funny.

11. Mohave-Tec

Mohave-Tec New Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Sice YOU opened the can of worms, the only IDIOT I see is you.  Selling ammo for 400.00 + shipping.  you need to be out of your mother flippin gourd.
    [/quote]
    Read the original post puddin' plumb. No shipping/pick up only. But lets don't bother with that sunshine. I already bought the Mini 14 and paid cash.
    My offer is what I paid through a national retailer and not a one of you can deny that, THUS, I offered a really nice thing to anyone; pay me what I paid Cabelas. But since you attach me I guess that makes me a pretty good guy and you an asshole. Ammo not for sale, here.

12. wow6599

wow6599 Guest

Sice YOU opened the can of worms, the only IDIOT I see is you.  Selling ammo for 400.00 + shipping.  you need to be out of your mother flippin gourd.
    [/quote]
    Read the original post puddin' plumb. No shipping/pick up only. But lets don't bother with that sunshine. I already bought the Mini 14 and paid cash.
    My offer is what I paid through a national retailer and not a one of you can deny that, THUS, I offered a really nice thing to anyone; pay me what I paid Cabelas. [highlight]But since you attach me [/highlight]I guess that makes me a pretty good guy and you an asshole. Ammo not for sale, here.[/quote]

Why are you attached to RJ if you think he's an a**hole?  :eek:

13. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Well, this got out of control quickly.

Again.

[​IMG]

14. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    gee, that's the best he got? come on and bring it. you started calling people idiots. not I.

and obviously, no one here wanted your overpriced ammo.

take it else where.

and i only pay cash for my firearms too. and my cannons, and my plane.

15. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Mohave - I had already handled this.  I understand you wanted folks to know that this is what you paid, however, your parting shot was uncalled for.  We don't do name-calling here.

Nor do 2 wrongs make a right.  This was none of your concern RJ and he demonstrated that this is what he paid.  Buy, don't buy - but your comments clearly violates the rules.  You had no business posting in this thread at all let alone promoting name-calling and taunting.  That is trolling.  AGAIN, my apologies to the forum.  

I could have sworn I already cited the rules regarding thread-crapping.  He paid what he paid for it.  If no one is interested in buying it, no one had any business posting in this thread.

No disparaging remarks are allowed in a TP thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself. Neither is a TP thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion. It is not a typical thread but is someones advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a TP thread.

Finally...

KEEP IT NICE...discussion needs to be kept respectful and civil...