sell/trade 9mm Lyman dies

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Don357, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Don357

Don357 Member

Mar 10, 2008
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a good deal on some 9mm Lyman Dies but wanted Lee dies. Found a deal on some Lee dies and now need to get rid of the Lyman. Will sell for $20+shipping or trade for some 9mm bullets or as part for some .45ACP dies or .380 dies.(preferably Lee).

2. wrinkles

wrinkles New Member

Apr 27, 2011
    How many cavitys, what type of bullet and what weight?

3. Don357

Don357 Member

Mar 10, 2008
    These are reloading dies, ie. decapper/sizer, bullet seater/crimper,etc. 3 die set with extra seater.

4. wrinkles

wrinkles New Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Sorry I was watching TV and posting, don't know why I mistook dies for mold.

5. lee_n._field

lee_n._field Guest

Carbide sizer?

6. Don357

Don357 Member

Mar 10, 2008
    If you're asking does it have one, It has a sizer/decapper, but I'm not sure if it's carbide. It's all Lyman stuff. If you're asking do I want one, sure. Either caliber.

7. lee_n._field

lee_n._field Guest

I'm asking if what you're selling has a carbide sizer die.  

It should say on the box.  Or, if you look in the mouth of the die you'll see what looks like a ring of metal set in it.

This is a carbide sizing die: [​IMG]

8. Don357

Don357 Member

Mar 10, 2008
    OK, I just checked my dies and the sizer is not carbide. I'm not real "in the know" on Lyman stuff.
    What I have is a neck expander, a bullet seater with 2 stems, and a sizer/decapper. If you are interested, make an offer.