Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a good deal on some 9mm Lyman Dies but wanted Lee dies. Found a deal on some Lee dies and now need to get rid of the Lyman. Will sell for $20+shipping or trade for some 9mm bullets or as part for some .45ACP dies or .380 dies.(preferably Lee).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are reloading dies, ie. decapper/sizer, bullet seater/crimper,etc. 3 die set with extra seater.

L

·
0 Posts
Don357 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a good deal on some 9mm Lyman Dies but wanted Lee dies. Found a deal on some Lee dies and now need to get rid of the Lyman. Will sell for $20+shipping or trade for some 9mm bullets or as part for some .45ACP dies or .380 dies.(preferably Lee).
Carbide sizer?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you're asking does it have one, It has a sizer/decapper, but I'm not sure if it's carbide. It's all Lyman stuff. If you're asking do I want one, sure. Either caliber.

L

·
0 Posts
Don357 said:
If you're asking does it have one, It has a sizer/decapper, but I'm not sure if it's carbide. It's all Lyman stuff. If you're asking do I want one, sure. Either caliber.
I'm asking if what you're selling has a carbide sizer die.  

It should say on the box.  Or, if you look in the mouth of the die you'll see what looks like a ring of metal set in it.

This is a carbide sizing die:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, I just checked my dies and the sizer is not carbide. I'm not real "in the know" on Lyman stuff.
What I have is a neck expander, a bullet seater with 2 stems, and a sizer/decapper. If you are interested, make an offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts