Sell or Prefer trade for 24/7 pro .40s&w

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fnsmoak, Aug 25, 2010.

1. fnsmoak

fnsmoak New Member Supporter

Dec 13, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    Specs:
    TAURUS INTERNATIONAL Model 24/7 Pro Pistols Taurus 17 + 1 Round 9MM w/Heinie Sights/Blue Finish
    The Taurus 24/7 Pro is the only pistol that automatically reverts back to double action and with a simple trigger pull gives you a life saving double action try at firing a faulty cartridge.
    Single / Double-
    Caliber :9 MM-
    Barrel Length :4"-
    Capacity 2 X 17 + 1-
    Safety :Manual-
    Sights :Heinie(Front);Straight Eight(Rear)-
    Weight :29 oz-
    Finish :Blue

I gifted this weapon to Dad in 2009.

He's recently adopted another handgun so I need to move this 9mm.  I'd prefer to stay w/ the Taurus 24/7 Pro 4" size if anyone has a .40s&W 24/7 they need to move.

This is a stock image of an identical match:
    [​IMG]

In the past year, he's fired half of one magazine.  No kidding!  He gave me all the boxes of WWB I had given him on his birthday.  There's 2 rows of FIVE missing after emptying both mags into the box.

I'd rather TRADE but will accept $345 . You pay shipping via USPS to your FFL.  I'd prefer another Taurus 24/7 in .40 with 15 rnd mags in Trade.  I will consider other options in the .40 S&W cartridge, comparable size, weight, capacity, etc.

Feel free to PM, but sometimes I go a while w/out being able to check KTOG.  Email is the preferred communication and can be accessed via my website.

NOTE:  I am federally licensed to accept firearms from across state lines.

GUNSMOAK.com
    frank AT Gunsmoak DOT com

2. fnsmoak

fnsmoak New Member Supporter

Dec 13, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    Price dropped from $395 to a more realistic $345, but Buyer pays shipping or arranges shipping, or picks up.

Fed, State, Local laws will be followed, except where USPS has the panties all twisted.