Second range report w/ pic

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Prostatix, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Prostatix

Prostatix New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Well, back I went with the P3AT for another go.

This time, I took 40 rounds of DPX with me.

Again, functioned flawlessly. Ate that DPX like a pro. No problems. But let me tell ya, the DPX rounds really kick like hell. No joke. I had a bit of trouble, especially with a bit of sweat on my hands, to get the gun back to sight picture quickly. When I put the bersa extender on it, that really helped with control.

Again I am amazed with the accuracy this pocket rocket is capable of. What a great little gun. I will not hesitate to carry this from here on out.

Here is my group, 40 rounds off hand DPX at 20 feet. 3 inch group. YES that really is 40 rounds.

[​IMG]

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Slow fire? Rapid fire? Regardless you got a real nice grouping.

Take care ...

3. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    NICE! I can come close to that with my armalaser, but not open sights. Good Shot'n. :)

4. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    A true marksman - and a millionaire to be able to afford the dpx!!! Now that you are comfortable with the dpx at least you can start shooting some fmjs for your range practice and save some money. I remember well what that first round cost me getting my babbies comfy with their new diet.

-Scott (who just had 3 boxes of dpx delivered so $ is fresh on my mind)

5. Prostatix

Prostatix New Member

Feb 7, 2008

Sorry, that was slow fire. The flier to the left was upsetting, but oh well. Some guy next to me was cooking off some massive wheelgun rounds, and every time he fired I jumped a bit. Hate that.

6. Prostatix

Prostatix New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Yeh, they arent cheap at all. More than a buck a pop. Ouch! That was unfortunately neccessary to make sure they were reliable feeders. I bought 5 boxes plus some AE FMJ, was like close to $200 buckaroones.

I get all my ammo from natchez, who seem to constantly have the best prices and ship really quick. www.natchezss.com
    They have AE FMJ for $9.99 a box of 50.

7. lagerbrewer

lagerbrewer New Member

Dec 20, 2007