ScottD  -  Banish the Idiot!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by lardog, Apr 11, 2005.

1. lardog

lardog New Member

Nov 20, 2004
    This guy must be gone. Who will back me up to get him out of here?

2. UTRay

UTRay Guest

Re: ScottD  -  Banish the Idiot!!!!

90+% would like him gone, however raymor and yzguy don't care. Because of that it is now his site, Draging KTOG with all the positive info straight to HE double hockey sticks.

3. JerryO

JerryO New Member

Sep 7, 2004

If you must persist in personal attacks, at least put them in the 'counter'

NOT IN THE VARIOUS GUN FORUMS!!!

JerryO

4. UTRay

UTRay Guest

Why? scootd does it everywhere, there are no rules here.

5. lardog

lardog New Member

Nov 20, 2004
    yes, no rules. This guy ScottD has blown this site to the lowest. He has no morals. He is a troll. He is a slime bucket of the worst. He should be removed off this site. I can't believe this has gone so far.

6. lardog

lardog New Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Is anyone going to take this moron off the site?

7. lardog

lardog New Member

Nov 20, 2004
    So, where is the stupid #@%head? I hope he got the hint and stays off this board forever!

8. lardog

lardog New Member

Nov 20, 2004
    I can't believe that there is so little response to this ScottD idiot. He has been blasting this site for months. Why don't all of you who know of this respond? Where is the power we need now to rid this site of this fool? Gather our forces and drive the evil off this site. Please respond now!

9. lardog

lardog New Member

Nov 20, 2004
    ScottD must be sleeping. Hope he takes a long nap...like forever?

10. sdan

sdan New Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Jeeze... If you don't like what someone else posts, skip over their post to the next one... How difficult is this??????????????????

11. Ralph_H

Ralph_H New Member

Sep 7, 2004

Hate to say this, lardog, but you are starting to sound like an old lady with a knot in her knickers. ;D

Regards, Ralph.

12. ScottD

ScottD Banned

Nov 21, 2004

No kidding... And I'm still here...
    -ScottD

13. ScottD

ScottD Banned

Nov 21, 2004

Banish the SupaFlea... Here's a very dangerous recommendation and encouragement for removing critical metal from the P3AT. Remember those warranties! He even admits this mod can result in "blow ups" and missing fingers! :eek: There's your "expurt". ::) If it's such a good, safe modification, then why didn't KT incorporate it?
    -ScottD

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Careful, now!
    You're removing metal from the all-crucial locking areas.

If you "scallop" the inside of the ejection port as I did, you should make sure you don't cut all the way to the outside of the wall... and likewise with the barrel, don't disturb the upper, sharp edges of the barrel hood.
    The lockup between barrel and slide is achieved by sharp edges, here... and if you remove too much you'll end up with a "blowback" P-3AT.
    NOT a good thing! It's going to tear itself apart after a round or two... possibly taking fingers (or other things) along with it.
    Flyer

14. Lonestar.380

Lonestar.380 Guest

Of course he needs to be banned. He's a complete moron. Sad that the powers that be let it continue. Because of this, I rarely frequent here, and I NEVER recommend this site to anyone else over on the THR or TFL, like I do other sites. It's just not worth it coming in here and wading through all the know it all posts by him to get to good info.

Ever notice how he's an expert on EVERYTHING? I don't think there is one single thread in here that he hasn't posted to, and it's usually just to trash talk anyway. I'm pretty much done with this board unless he's gone. There are much better board out there that don't put up with this kind of BS.

15. ScottD

ScottD Banned

Nov 21, 2004

Why do y'all keep referring to me as an expert? SupaFlea did that, too... I never made any claim of any kind as to being an expert... I've just asked "others" to provide solid proof...and they can't... Lonestar, you're a "noob" and welcome.
    -ScottD

16. Lonestar.380

Lonestar.380 Guest

"Lonestar, you're a "noob" and welcome"

I'm not about to post 300 posts of BS in the matter of a week or two in order to get my post count up high like yourself, so folks won't call me a "noob".

We're tired of your antics. This board is going downhill fast because of your idiocy. I'm done with it, and with you. See all you good folks on THR.

Signing off,

Lonestar.380

17. RHedley

RHedley New Member

Sep 8, 2004

ScottD

I know it's a free country and a free, wide open Message Board, with no Moderation.

I would think you would have more pride than to settle for being an*ACLU type* and continue with your disruptive posting. Do you enjoy being thought of as a TROLL?

I recognize you as someone with above average intelligence, but with low esteem. [Wedge?]

I wiil start my response now, as I predict your next post.

Give this a little thought .

18. ScottD

ScottD Banned

Nov 21, 2004

RJ, good post...but prediction? However, I'm sure SupaFly, MrFlea, or someone else will post an "Amen Brother" type thing. ::) x 10...

RJ, please keep making those well crafted holsters...ramp up production if you can.

Someone on the "KTRange" alluded to your 74 years young and that your holsters might be in very short supply in the near future.

If I'm thought of as a "troll"... I really could not care less.
    -ScottD

19. RHedley

RHedley New Member

Sep 8, 2004

OK,, Scott,, While I appreciate your somewhat mild response to my fairly pointed post, it was as I expected.
    Good night, Irene
    +++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, the rest of you guys can do as you see fit, but I will no longer read, nor respond to ScottD. Nor wil I say to all, "This is my last post," I will leave that to my survivor's..

With no Moderator to Rule in this matter, it will be up to the members to just ignore ScottD to the point that it is no longer FUN for him.

I can't imagine, for the life of me, why a grown man delights in being a "WEDGIE." or what ever led the guys serving with him in the Military, to Nickname him "Wedge", except his tendency to be an irritating element . ::)

~~~Do not respond to ScottD~~~
    He will fade away, like a bad smell in the wind.. ;D

20. cavediver27

cavediver27 New Member

Oct 1, 2004

ScottD who??? I haven't replyed to or even read one of his posts for several weeks and that has made my visits to KTOG much more enjoyable. He is simply a sad little troll looking for attention. Don't give him the pleasure of reading or replying to his posts and he'll go away and find another forum to do his trolling.

Cheers!