Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another morning here in Minnesota.  This guy was literally "vacuuming" up the sunflower seeds I put out for the birds.  Most of the foxes that are in my woods are grays, but this red seems rather healthy.  ;)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I live in a very residential area, and I have one of these running around my neighborhood. I see it a few times a week. I dont mind, i just wish it would clean up the squirrels. heard it and saw it barking the other night in my neighbors driveway. My neighbor saw it running down the street with a rabbit in its mouth.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Their bark is really piercing and sharp - not at all like a dog - unmistakable.  As is the screaming sound a rabbit makes when it is being killed and eaten by a fox!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Good post, but better placed in "The Great Outdoors".

The females look really bad when they make a nest for their young, as they pull the hair off their back legs to make their nest.

G2S

·
Administrator
32,131 Posts
guru2sum said:
Good idea... and done. ;)

·
Registered
611 Posts
guru2sum said:

The females look really bad when they make a nest for their young, [highlight]as they pull the hair off their back legs to make their nest.[/highlight]G2S
Oww! I did not know that about the Red Fox. I think the Red Fox in its winter coat is the prettiest mammal in the world.

Terry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts