Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
KelTec_Dick said:
He brought my ArmaLaser last nite... MISSING a screw and pin! UGH! I rigged it with a screw and nut until I get a chance to email Rick and see if he'll send me what's missing.
If for some reason you can't reach Rick - maybe he's closed for the holidays, and you need quick, message me. Life is too short to be missing a screw. I should know.

Not sure if I have an extra pin or not.

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
DON'T you even start talking about Santa hating you. I have started a quest for a new P3AT about a month ago and STILL don't have one. Santa REALLY hates me!!!!!

I have tried really really hard to buy local and it just isn't working - no one I have talked to has one. I guess I am being forced to gunbroker.

Merry Christmas to all of you that already have your toys...I'll just lurk and wish...

-Scott
:'(

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kraigster414 said:
If for some reason you can't reach Rick - maybe he's closed for the holidays, and you need quick, message me.  Life is too short to be missing a screw.  I should know.

Not sure if I have an extra pin or not.
I really appreciate the offer Kraigster, I got it rigged temporarily with some hardware from my personal stash of nuts and bolts. It's working great, just not too good looking at the moment. :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Scott, you shall NOT be denied. Where do you live? Just the state and nearest large city will do. In our spare time (yeah right! :) maybe a few of us can help track one down for you? Hey! It's Christmas after all. What do you say guys?

Keltec_"Johnson" ('won't let me do the D-word), if you're ok, I'm ok. I just thought if Rick is away for the holidays, I could help you out. I know what it's like - you want things right like yesterday - LOL.

All for one, one for all at ktog.org. Enjoy the new toy. :)

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
bombtech said:
Santa must love me.  I found a shiny new Hard Chromed P3AT in my stocking! ;D
Excelent! You must have been very good this year and Santa had some great connections as those are hard to find. 8)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
There's a HC slightly used P3AT here at a local store for 200.00 with 3 mags, finger extensions and trigger shoe.  I know TX is far for ya and I'm not sure if it's a good deal, but he still has it and he ships.....  Unless I buy it of course ;)

Oops, I'm an idiot :-[ It's a HC P11 :-X

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Drivelane said:
There's a HC slightly used P3AT here at a local store for 200.00 with 3 mags, finger extensions and trigger shoe.  I know TX is far for ya and I'm not sure if it's a good deal, but he still has it and he ships.....  Unless I buy it of course ;)
That's a good deal, especially if it is a late model (H or J serial #). The HC gun goes for about $250 (NIB) around here and the extra mags $40. Finger extensions are good but I can't see having a P11 trigger shoe on a P3. Unless it has been cut down to fit inside the trigger guard, it is an AD hazard and , IMO, not needed anyway.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I called Rick this morning. What a cool guy! He's sending the missing parts today (with extra screws and barrel nuts). It was very refreshing to talk with someone who is so obviously interested in satisfying his customers.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I don't think those MSRPs have changed. :-/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.