Featured Salvation For California ! Compliant Speed Loader!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by jimboksg, Sep 3, 2017.

1. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
  2. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    I wonder if this would work on an SU 16? So I could have an EVIL Pistol grip.

3. haertig

haertig Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado
    I wouldn't go so far as calling it "salvation". It's going to take a lot more than that to save California from it's overreaching gun laws. If California stays true to it's course, they'll just create more stupid laws to ban these new loaders as well. But if that's the best that California's residents are allowed, it is what it is, and they have to deal with it in a way they best see fit. Personally, I would have moved out of there long ago. But I have the means to do so if I were in that horrible situation. Not everybody does. Or they don't want to leave for some other reason. So they have to deal with it, and these new loaders might be a minuscule step forward. For now. Until they're banned.

4. BlakeHanson

BlakeHanson Well-Known Member

May 31, 2015
    I cannot believe they couldn't resist using their F/A guns to demo this:wall:.
    Do they not know that some (certain) people will assume that if you charge a CA-compliant AR-15 with this device, it will become a machine-gun:

Stupid.
    Remember, there are people that believe a gun shoots a round like this:
    Everytown5563_n.jpg
    I guess they wanted to see if they could set a land-speed record to banned.gif in CA.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    jimboksg likes this.
  5. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    True Enough:( But it make me not have to register it. The less Frankenstein ( Oops I mean Feinstein) knows the Better. The funniest ( Scariest ) Thing is that there lawyers protect the gang criminals who blatantly ignore the laws any way. I have talked to more than a few Frustrated Officers and or Sheriffs and the amount of full auto weapons taken from gang members in LA is astounding. Then The Liberal Lawyer gets them out on a technicality and they go back to there dirty work. Did You Know That Frankenstein ( Oops I mean Feinstein ) while mayor of San Francisco Told the press vital information of how the Police was tracking the Night Stalker ( A.K.A. Richard Ramirez ) So the Night Stalker was as warned and was able to avoid capture and kill many more lives. As I believe it was that the police had noticed the same shoe prints on every case. So Richard just tossed the shoes.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  6. haertig

haertig Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado
    Uhm, ... a speeding cartridge?

bullet.jpg

jimboksg likes this.
  7. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    Yes Its Make me insanely Jealous. And Laugh. I guess there showing the reliability.
    As far as the Whole bullet and Casing ad ( Yes ignorance is Bliss ) The people who posted that are the same that think a suppressor make a gun shot sound like a muffled Fart. The sad fact of being in a state that is known for the movies is some of these people ( Sadly enough are our lawfakers Oops I meant makers ) get there facts from shows and not ranges. I sure there are plenty of the same that believe Star Wars was shot on location.

8. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    OOPs I better get this Rifle to the gunsmith rite away. :eek: I think my Dog Gone Barrel Is warn out. :booboo: I shooting entire Cartridges:wall:.

9. BlakeHanson

May 31, 2015
    Well, I guess you just haven't been to Yavin then:foil:...
    Yavin.JPG ROTFLMAO.gif
    And get that headspace (pun) checked on that rifle!!!

jimboksg likes this.
  10. TheLastDaze

TheLastDaze Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    OK
    I did about 8 years ago, best move ever... went back to my homeland last summer and what a cesspool its become.... Im native from LA and embarrassed to say so, i feel i live in a small bit of America left now... Actually free to express my rights

jimboksg likes this.
  11. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    Your Correct. I go to the city of Lost Angels every day. It is perfect for showing the Hypocrisy of all that environmental ( Emphasis on MENTAL) bologna this feeds us. The streets are littered with more rotting produce than would fit in to a landfill and even the Sad armies of homeless wont touch. Then they take our plastic bags away because that's bad for the environment. :alien: If there is Going to be a Zombie Apocalypse ; Its going to start in L.A. :shtf:

12. TheLastDaze

TheLastDaze Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    OK
    yeah the same people that take your plastic bags drink water from plastic bottles.. I remember years ago they wanted each box of ammo serialized and were trying to pass a bill until manufacturers said they simply wouldnt do it and no sales to comiefornia...

then they even tried to outlaw fresh water fishing, outlawed 2 stroke mortorcycles... I simply had enough and got a hat....didnt even tip said hat on my way out

jimboksg likes this.
  13. BlakeHanson

May 31, 2015
    Whatta ya' mean "going to be"?:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]
    You see anybody :quote:earning a living:quote: here?

Even the young?:eek:....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    jimboksg likes this.
  14. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    Point made . The prepping Continues .:pewpew:

15. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    Yes There is a strange similarity that the USSR and Comiefornia ( I love that) both have the Bear as a mascot. HMMMMMMM.