Sale Terminated - Thanks for looking!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Checker4Tix, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Active Member

Aug 6, 2007
    I have two items for sale today...

1) Hogue Monogrip for Ruger SP101's.

This grip came with the like new (it was test fired at the factory in 8/09) SP101 I purchased late last year. I have not installed the grip and as far as I know it is new and un-used. My SP101 is a 357 magnum, but I think this grip will work on any caliber SP101. In my neck of the woods these grips are selling for $24.95 + tax. I'm asking $20, shipped.

[​IMG]

2) 4x-12x Riflescope with 40 mm objective lens.

Last Fall my Dad bought an H&R Model SB2-D23 Handi-Rifle in .223 Rem. It came with the scope you see here. It is adjustable in power from 4x - 12x and has a 40 mm objective lens. It is not stamped with a brand name so I can't guess who actually made it for H&R. The optics are pretty clear, and over the 100+ rounds my Dad and I put trough his rifle over Thanksgiving, this scope held zero very well. In fact he was shooting 1+" groups (from a sandbag rest) at around 125 yards with his new rifle. The only thing Dad didn't like about the scope was the eye relief. So he ended up swapping this scope for one he had that he likes better and then he gave this one to me. I don't need it, so it is for sale. I'm asking $45, shipped, for this scope.

[​IMG]

I prefer cashiers checks, postal money orders, or green pictures of presidents. I'll take PayPal if you want but will ask you to include an additional $1.50 to cover their fees.

The first to post "Dibbs," "I'll take it" or something similar gets the item(s) of their choice. Please do specify which item you want if you post Dibbs.

Thank you!

2. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Re: WTS: SP101 Hogue Grip and 4x-12x Scope

Just trying to be helpful, but that scope looks exactly like the Simmons/Mossberg branded scope of the same options that was on my Mossberg 100 ATR. It is a quite decent scope. Mine is also loose now, but not due to any problems I had with it. Hope this helps with any potential buyers.

:)

3. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

What do you mean? I assume you mean that you just took it off your rifle for now? Correct?

4. Re: WTS: SP101 Hogue Grip and 4x-12x Scope

PM Sent regarding offer to TRADE AR mags for the scope.

If offer is accepted, I will post that information here, If we do not reach agreement- I will post offer declined or something to that effect here as well.

In accordance with KTOG rules- until my offer is accepted and such is posted in this thread- the scope is still available and a public I WILL TAKE IT in this thread beats my PM'ed offer. Heck- One publicly posted I WILL TAKE IT would even beat two pairs, or three of a kind pm's for that matter! :D

5. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana

What do you mean? I assume you mean that you just took it off your rifle for now? Correct?  
    [/quote]

Um, yeah. Like I said not that anything was wrong with mine. Like your dad I found something I liked better. But it's a nice scope.

6. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

NAS - Thank you for your gracious offer. I will decline it for the time being, though. I too stocked up on mags last year and I just don't need any more right now. If the scope doesn't sell, I'll entertain your offer again in a few days if the mags are still available.

For now, though, both items are still for sale.

7. Re: WTS: SP101 Hogue Grip and 4x-12x Scope

No problem Checker- Offer withdrawn until further notice!

8. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

[​IMG]

9. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

Last bump before it's off to Ebay...

---------------------------------------------

Sale Terminated as of 9:20am on Friday 1/29/2010.

Thanks for looking!