Sale Terminated on 7/31/09 - Will try Ebay.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Checker4Tix, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2007
    For sale is a fine handmade Tucker "Cover-Up" tuckable IWB holster for Kel-Tec PF9's. It is an awesome, rough side out holster and comes complete with one very low visibility C-clip (installed in the pictures below) and one "standard" clip. The clips (both for 1.5" belts) are fully adjustable for cant and height.

I bought this holster with some of my Christmas money earlier this year. My intention was to use this for appendix/crossdraw carry. While it is a super nice holster, it just doesn't suit me well in this capacity. YMMV. It does, however, work very well for me when carrying on my right hip. But, I have an MTAC which I like a bit better. As a result, this beautiful holster spends most of its time in my holster drawer. I thought one of you fine gentlemen/ladies might give it a better home.

Here are some pictures. The pistol shown in last picture is for reference only. It is, of course, not included in this sale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With the extra clip and shipping I paid just over $90 for this holster - and I had to wait 5 weeks. It is essentially brand new and so I'm asking $70, shipped (CONUS). I prefer money orders or cashier's checks. If you want to pay via PayPal, that's ok, but add $3 to cover their transaction fees.

2. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Re: WTS Tucker Cover-Up Holster for PF9

FWIW guys, I contacted Kevin at K&D Holsters about making a holster similar to this one for me. He could have done it for sure, but it would have been a custom job. He then suggested I look at this Tucker holster. I don't want to put words in his mouth, but I considered that a very nice endorsement of another craftsman's work.

Since no one wanted to trade with me, I'll also sweeten the pot by throwing in this knife with the holster.

[​IMG]

It's a really nice holster, essentially brand new, just waiting for you to give it a nice home.

Thanks for looking.