(SALE SUSPENDED) HC P40 Kit & 6 New P40 Magazines

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Checker4Tix, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Active Member

Aug 6, 2007

SALE SUSPENDED: SEE MY COMMENTS IN THE 4th REPLY BELOW.

[​IMG]
    For a high resolution image, click on the photo above.

1) Up for sale is a hard chrome P40 kit. I've decided that the P40 is just not for me. When I bought it it came with a blued barrel, so I sent the barrel off to APW and had it matte hard chromed to match the slide. When I got it back I polished the feed ramp and chamber. I also replaced the firing pin, firing pin spring and recoil springs. The night sights were long burned out so I painted them with high visibility flourescent paint. The kit comes with the HC slide, barrel and guide rod, one magazine and a spare (new) firing pin and (new) firing pin spring. I threw all the old springs away.

All told, I have about $310 out of pocket into this kit. I'm asking $295, shipped.

2) I also have six (6) brand new still-in-the-unopened-package P40 magazines for sale. I paid $24.32 after shipping for each of them. I'll sell them for $22 each, shipped. If you want three or more I'll sell them for $20 each, shipped.

PACKAGE DEAL: If you would like the kit and all the magazines, I'll sell the whole lot to you for $400, shipped. That's about $56 less than I have in to it all. Fully hard chromed P40 kits are hard to come by so don't let this one slip by you.

I prefer cashier's checks or money orders. I'll also take PayPal (+3%). Since this is not a serial numbered part I can ship directly to you and no transfers will be required.

Thanks for looking!

2. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007
    Re: WTS: HC P40 Kit & 6 New P40 Magazines

[​IMG]

3. evo6011

evo6011 New Member

Mar 7, 2006

Im seriously thinking about this if its still available

4. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

It's still available. Sorry I didn't catch your message earlier. I've spent the past two days catching up on yard chores.

I'm probably going to take it to a gun show this weekend and shop it around if it doesn't sell here. I'll post a public "hold" on this KTOG advertisment before I do.

Thanks for looking.

5. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

Last bump before this one becomes a safe queen.

It's been about three weeks now with no offers or inquiries on this kit. So, I'm suspending the sale of my P40 upper and magazines for now. I'm not itching to get rid of it and don't want to lose much money on it. I think I'll instead look for a used HC/green P11. If I manage to find one I'll have a whole set of HC/Green Kel-Tec's. I already have an HC/Green P3AT and PF9. This kit is destined for little use, but at least I'll have it in my collection.

I'll leave this thread intact in case I ever change my mind.

It's now 11:05pm on 9/15/10.