SALE CLOSED: Guns, Optics, Accessories, Knives…

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by foundatown, Mar 14, 2010.

1. foundatown

foundatown New Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Out with the old, in with the new!  I’m selling a good chunk of my gear to make way for some other stuff I want to buy.  I’m pricing everything very competitively—in other words, I’m selling it cheaper than you’ll find it elsewhere—so come and get it.  I keep all my gear in tip-top condition, so you can be assured this stuff is exactly as I describe it.  This is all being posted on KTOG first.  Maybe after a few days, if there are still items available, I’ll post it elsewhere.

I’ll only ship the guns to FFLs.  All local laws apply for them and everything else.  If you live near Northwest Indiana we might be able to make a sale in person.  I could probably give you the original receipts for much of this stuff so you get the warrantee protection on the stuff that has it.  Buyer pays shipping and FFL fee.  Let’s do some commerce.  [ch9786].

SOLD: Kel-Tec SU-16C with installed Yankee Hill Machine 5C2 Comp/Flash Suppressor and Kel-Tec Sling Attachments and Sling
    Used: 100 rounds .223 FMJ has been put through this gun.  It’s still in its break-in period and is essentially brand new (and is performing great so far, BTW).  It has been cleaned and lubricated since firing.  Comes in box with sight tool, 10 round factory mag, etc.  It’s basically a new rifle with a top-notch flash suppressor and factory sling.  Takes the work out of getting you set up, so buy it.  Hehe.
    Price REDUCED: $550

[​IMG]

SOLD: OETech 512/A65 Holographic Weapon Sight
    New: I bought this to go with my SU-16C, but since I’m selling that this goes, too.  I took it out of the box and put it on the rifle at home to look at it, but have never taken it out into the field and used it.  It’s new in the box.
    Price: $395, tax free.  That’s a good deal.  I’ll throw in 2 new Energizer lithiums, too, as the alkalines they come with suck.

[​IMG]

6 Current Center Industries USGI 30 Round Magazines
    Used: These guys have been taken out of their wrappers and 4 of them function checked.  They’re excellent.  Other than that they’re brand new.  2 of them still are.
    Price REDUCED: $42, or $7 apiece.

[​IMG]

SOLD: 500 rounds Federal American Eagle 5.56 Tactical XM193 55 gr. Ammunition
    Condition: Clean, fresh, dry, new.  About a third of the ammo, maybe less, will be in a plastic bag as it was in magazines on standby use.
    Price REDUCED: $195

[​IMG]

SOLD: 400 rounds Fiocchi 55gr FMJ Ammunition
    Condition: Most of it in boxes.  Some in plastic bags, though, as it’d been sitting in loaded magazines.
    Price REDUCED: $115

[​IMG]

SOLD: Kel-Tec PF-9
    Used: This gun has just completed its break-in period with 176 rounds various FMJ and 24 rounds Hornady Critical Defense put through it for a total of 200 round fired without one malfunction of any kind.  It’s been cleaned and lubed.  It comes in the box with everything that came with it INCLUDING a new magazine follower from Kel-Tec, the properly machined kind, which I had to call and order.
    Price REDUCED: $250
    UPDATE: Buy the gun I'll throw in the holster free.

[​IMG]

SOLD: 2 Kel-Tec PF-9 Magazines with Grip Extensions and New, Properly Machined Followers
    Used: These have been function checked, but that’s it.
    Price: $50, or $25 apiece.
    UPDATE: Buy the gun I'll sell you the mag for $20.

[​IMG]

Uncle Mike’s Nylon Size #1 Inside-the-Waistband Holster
    Used: I’ve put the PF-9 in the holster and pulled it out maybe 50 times to get a good fit.  Otherwise it’s new.
    Price: $10
    UPDATE: Buy the gun I'll throw in the holster free.

[​IMG]

SOLD: 3 Glock Factory Model 18 33 Round Magazines
    Used: They’ve each been function checked with 33 rounds, but that’s it.
    Price: $84, or $28 apiece.

[​IMG]

SOLD: Glock 23 13 Round Magazine
    Used: Used a couple times, maybe 3 times.  I don’t own a Glock 23 anymore, though, so it must go.
    Price: $17

[​IMG]

DeSantis Black Leather Companion Holster for Glock 19, 23, 32, or 36 and DeSantis Black Leather Double Magazine Pouch for Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32, or 36
    New: I decided to go with plastic, so these have to go.
    Price REDUCED: $30 for holster, $20 for mag pouch.  Just want to get rid of them.

[​IMG]

Spiderco Police 3 Knife, G-10 Handle, Plain Blade
    Used: By which I mean I carried this 3 times.  This is a new knife and has never been used to cut anything.  Come is box.  This is a rad knife, but I want to free up the gear cash to get something else.
    Price REDUCED: $95.  You will never, ever see a Police 3 for this price again for as long as you shall live.

[​IMG]

2. foundatown

foundatown New Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Re: Guns, Optics, Accessories, Knives…

RAT Cutlery/Rowen RC-4 Kife with MOLLE Sheath, Etc.
    Used: by which I mean I’ve held it in my hand and looked at it, experimented with different packaging setups, etc.  It’s never been really used and has never cut anything.  I want a bigger knife for my intended survival uses, so this must go.  Comes with everything it came with.  Sheath, screws, instructions, cord, cord attachment.  Sweet knife.  BTW, this isn’t the so-so Ontario produced version.  This is the new Rowen.  It’s amazing in hand.
    Price REDUCED: $95. It's an insane price. Somebody somewhere has to have $95 and want this blade.

[​IMG]

That's all, folks!

3. Zerstoren

Zerstoren New Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Fort Riley KS

Oh man this is going to hurt.......I will take the EOtech! PM sent

4. foundatown

foundatown New Member

Aug 14, 2009

Haha, it hurts less than you think, Zerstoren.  The pleasure outweighs the pain as it's one helluvan optic! PM sent with payment info.

5. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas

PM Sent about the Uncle Mike’s Nylon Size #1 IWB Holster for $10.

6. JonFrankMc

JonFrankMc New Member

Oct 23, 2009

I'll take a PF-9 magazine. PM coming.

7. foundatown

foundatown New Member

Aug 14, 2009

1 PF-9 magazine, SOLD.  EOTech, SOLD.  Uncle Mike's holster, STILL AVAILABLE.  Now who wants those 33 round Glock magazines?  Whooooo...

PM sent concerning PF-9 payment info.

8. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005

I'll take the 3 Glock 33 rounders.

PM me with info to pay.

9. foundatown

foundatown New Member

Aug 14, 2009

3 Glock 33 round mags SOLD! PM sent with payment info.

We've got a rifle, a pistol, knives, ammo!  Step right up!  Who wants 'em?!?

10. Southeast_Offroad

Southeast_Offroad New Member

Jan 5, 2010

I'd take the SU16 if you decide to get to $550

11. foundatown

foundatown New Member

Aug 14, 2009

Hmm...

12. Re: Guns, Optics, Accessories, Knives…

WHAT was sold?

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161

13. foundatown

foundatown New Member

Aug 14, 2009

OK.

14. foundatown

foundatown New Member

Aug 14, 2009

SU-16C is back on the market. Buyer fell through. Price reduced to $600.

15. Eric_in_Nola

Eric_in_Nola New Member

Sep 22, 2006

Pm Sent on Su16C

16. Eric_in_Nola

Eric_in_Nola New Member

Sep 22, 2006

I'll take the SU 16C

17. foundatown

foundatown New Member