Rubber grips set for P3AT, P-32, P-11, P-40

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Tractiongrips sets for KTOG members.  Member price is discounted to $7 shipped for any of the mentioned sets.  Set includes four pieces in retail packaging.  Gray are available, but a week delay if they are needed.  Black ship within one business day of payment.  Personal email address is tractiongrips@comcast.net if anybody is interested.  This site has been a good source of referrals to my web site and ebay listings so I thought I'd give a discount to members here.  If this is an inappropriate listing please delete it, no explanation required  I'll figure it out sooner or later.  These are the non-abrasive rubber type that are textured but not rough like some others.  Thanks!
    added per request: www.tractiongrips.com   If anybody wants to order by mail there is a mail order form.  Write KTOG on the form and adjust the price accordingly.  Paypal can be sent to the address listed above.  Include model number and "KTOG" in the subject/ item line.
    [​IMG]

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I've seen pics somewhere but you might want to add some to your initial post here. Maybe some details on composition, etc, and/or a link to your site. ;)

3. ebk637

ebk637 New Member

Jul 15, 2007
    I am intrested!
    sending e-mail now regarding pymt.options.

4. ebk637

ebk637 New Member

Jul 15, 2007
    pymmt. sent via ppal

5. kjhilsinger

kjhilsinger New Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I would like to see a set of these instralled on the p-11 and one one the p3AT. I am interested to see what they look like when they are installed.

6. Red_Hat

Red_Hat New Member

Oct 21, 2005
    Do these include the free set of Universal grips as advertised on your site? If so I imagine that they will work on the PF9? Thanks...

7. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I'll go ahead and throw in the free universal grips if they are mentioned with payment. I'm getting so many orders in from different sources that they are hard to keepp up with who's getting what for a discount, or for free. Just mention Web Promo and "KTOG" with payment and I'll figure it out. The newer material may work for the PF-9, but the older 3M stuff may not since it doesn't conform to textures like the waffle print very well.
    I'm working on getting more pictures up. I'm going to add a customer photo page to the site eventually. Just been too busy the last few weeks with some new products and all of the "testing" that I've had to do for each (my wife calls it screwing around at the range).

8. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    I just posted a pic of my P32 w/ tractiongrips on the P32 section of this forum, listed under Photos of P P32.  Jim  <><