Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have personal experience with this fellow? I ordered a holster at the beginning of May and waited. I was told then it would be 12 weeks. I checked back at the beginning of August and he's only on Jan/Feb orders. Okay, no big deal...I'll just cancel the order since it states on the site that I can do that and get my money back.

Three emails later, no money. Not even a reply saying, "we'll get back with you"! What's up with this guy? I hope I haven't been taken to the tune of $70.00! It sure looks that way from where I stand. :(

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I don't know what his current turn around time is but Ron is a stand up guy. He has been around in the business for many years. I'll PM you an email addy I have on him. Whatever happens, he won't stiff you. There are a bunch of folks here with his holsters, me included.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I don't personally know him, but I was just checking out his stuff tonight on a high recommendation, and noticed he has a very thorough disclaimer right on his page about his wait times ane emails, etc. I'd image he's a very busy guy. I bet he'll get back to you in time. I bet if you wait you'd be pleased with his products. I had a similiar waiting experience with tucker gun leather. Many, many months, but a very nice product.

·
Registered
562 Posts
FWIW, I have three of his holsters and they are my favorite leather holsters bar none. I order strictly from his "in stock" section on the Palehourse Leathers website, and you're talking a week or so. to get them in.
Regards,
Lynnsky

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have 2 Graham holsters on order since mid July. I ordered them because of
many recommendations from both here at KTOG and other forums. Plus he had several designs that I really liked.
From what I've read, he must be a hard working and very reputable guy, and
some consider him an artist. Also, I belive he was recently involved in a big move for both him and the business.
I'm keeping mine on order, I think it will be worth the wait.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree, have two of his holster and they are tops in my opinion, BUT i have ordered a holster about 4 months ago for my kahr pm9 and to this date NOTHING, NADDA. I have emailed him twice to no avail. I know he is busy but one has to also take care of his customers when they have a problem. I ordered my holster on line, so he must have taken the time to read it. If I at least heard back from him that this holster would be shipped in a certain month etc, then I could decide myself. I do know once he said he was about 7 months behind. Hell I am 64, , not sure I want to wait that long....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.