Ron Graham Holsters

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by mengle2, Aug 29, 2007.

1. mengle2

mengle2 Guest

Anybody have personal experience with this fellow? I ordered a holster at the beginning of May and waited. I was told then it would be 12 weeks. I checked back at the beginning of August and he's only on Jan/Feb orders. Okay, no big deal...I'll just cancel the order since it states on the site that I can do that and get my money back.

Three emails later, no money. Not even a reply saying, "we'll get back with you"! What's up with this guy? I hope I haven't been taken to the tune of $70.00! It sure looks that way from where I stand. :(

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I don't know what his current turn around time is but Ron is a stand up guy. He has been around in the business for many years. I'll PM you an email addy I have on him. Whatever happens, he won't stiff you. There are a bunch of folks here with his holsters, me included.

3. jdeere_man

jdeere_man New Member

Jun 2, 2007
    I don't personally know him, but I was just checking out his stuff tonight on a high recommendation, and noticed he has a very thorough disclaimer right on his page about his wait times ane emails, etc. I'd image he's a very busy guy. I bet he'll get back to you in time. I bet if you wait you'd be pleased with his products. I had a similiar waiting experience with tucker gun leather. Many, many months, but a very nice product.

4. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    FWIW, I have three of his holsters and they are my favorite leather holsters bar none. I order strictly from his "in stock" section on the Palehourse Leathers website, and you're talking a week or so. to get them in.
    Regards,
    Lynnsky

5. xndr512

xndr512 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    I have 2 Graham holsters on order since mid July. I ordered them because of
    many recommendations from both here at KTOG and other forums. Plus he had several designs that I really liked.
    From what I've read, he must be a hard working and very reputable guy, and
    some consider him an artist. Also, I belive he was recently involved in a big move for both him and the business.
    I'm keeping mine on order, I think it will be worth the wait.

6. PakWaan

PakWaan New Member

Jan 14, 2006
    I have one of Ron's holsters for one of my other guns, and it's the finest holster I own...... his work is outstanding!

7. jocko

jocko Guest

I agree, have two of his holster and they are tops in my opinion, BUT i have ordered a holster about 4 months ago for my kahr pm9 and to this date NOTHING, NADDA. I have emailed him twice to no avail. I know he is busy but one has to also take care of his customers when they have a problem. I ordered my holster on line, so he must have taken the time to read it. If I at least heard back from him that this holster would be shipped in a certain month etc, then I could decide myself. I do know once he said he was about 7 months behind. Hell I am 64, , not sure I want to wait that long....

8. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Oct 28, 2005
    My belief is that no good holster maker should request payment until they're ready to ship your product or cut the leather for it.