Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

RMR OPTICS CUT PLATE TO USE A SEE ALLL SIGHT

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  odinforever2000 
#1 ·
I have been looking at the SEEALLSIGHTS.COM for a while and asked them if their sights fit the PMR-30 .This was the response ...RMR optics cut is the optics ready plate that has been milled into the newer pistols. This allows a flat, and secure mounting place for the sight. Our new Mk3 sight fits onto that RMR optics cut. They make adapters that you can mount onto your gun that will make it so you have an RMR optics plate
Does anyone know who makes this plate for the pistol or has done so and tried these sights yet ? Thanks

#5 ·
Does he have a website , how do you order it ? I really like the fast pick up of the stock open sights but frankly I was SHOCKED for the price of the gun, Kel-tec put a non adjustable rear sight on it and then a front sight they say is just a drift sight BUT you better not try , take it to your gunsmith if you want to move it LOL. He he supposed to go to the range with you and make your corrections as you shoot ? How are others drifting it , or do you even bother it looks like just a tiny Allen wrench will loosen it ? I have a Laser under the barrel now. I guess the open sights are for last in ditch in your face emergency for Kel-Tec .

#9 ·
I will probably make a plate specifically for the see-all since it looks like it is much slimmer than the normal RMR footprint. Don't want to have the plate hanging out past the sight on the sides. I'll let you know once the see-all comes in so I can see if it looks goofy on a RMR plate or not.

#10 ·
My see-all got delivered yesterday. I'm going to end up making another mount for it. The 6-32 screws they include look like they are glock plate length. They only extend 1 thread past the sight itself. Also since it is very narrow, the plate hangs pretty far out the sides. The new one will use 6-48 weaver oval screws and fit the footprint of the sight properly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.