Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Mmmmmm... I like fugly... it looks like the walther p22 rifle deal, which I also dig, but I had a terrible experience with p22 pistols (and ppk pistols for that matter), so I refuse to own any more walther products.

·
Premium Member
4,726 Posts
I think this is great. First, off, I really do like the look of it and the price is right.

A 10 round mag is nothing compared to the RMR but I'm sure it'll be enough for some people. Maybe someone will make a 15 round after-market.

Further, this could potentially be an option for some folks which would free up RMR's for me. ;)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's a little fugly, but I could get used to it. The RMR is way better looking. And I know KT has excellent customer service if I ever need repairs, don't know much about that Italian company. Not saying they're bad. I just know that KT is good. "Go with what you know". 10 rounds vs. 30 rounds? The answer is clear. But like y'all said, maybe it'll free up some RMRs for us.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Nothing so bad a good hacksaw would not cure it. Cut off that stupid up and over rail with the sights on it and screw a new rail just over the barrel, put on a scope, and its not bad at all.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I don't think it's any more ugly than a HiPoint carbine, but looks aren't everything. The only problem I see is the height the sites sit off the barrel. At close range your POI will be lower than your POA. Otherwise it looks like a fun gun.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
The 10 round mag capacity makes the 'Appeal' kind of meh, for me. I honestly have no, real desire for a PMR-30 but the RMR-30, a WMR carbine with a 30 round mag, now that is another story, altogether. I'm not paying the kind of prices they will command for the first, few years they are on the market, though. That means I won't have one any time in the near future, if ever.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I might have to have one just to add to my 22WMR collection.
I have some Grendels, they are fugly too but very good functionality!
Will have to wait for some reveiws though, Italy is a long way to send back to factory.
My accelerator looked good but until a trip back to the factory was a jam-o-matic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts