Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to post this in another thread rather than make my own, but it seems most are quite stale regarding this topic. With the addition of the Lucky Irishman RFB handguard, which I absolutely love, I was finally able to develop a sling solution that worked for my RFB. The following pictures are the result and the links at the end will take you to the products. I believe this is the final (in as much as there is such a thing) configuration for this rifle. It looks great, it shoots great, and now I have the option of a two point or single point sling set up. The only concern I have is about the rail at the bottom of the stock where I mounted the Manticore 3X QD Sling Mount Picatinny. It seems pretty solid, but I am uncertain how it will endure in the long run. Also note that the front sling mount is a QD swivel housing design, but has a quarter-turn rotational stop to restrict swivel movement. I don't know how that will work for me in the long run. It is kind of an expensive solution, and if I were not already going to purchase the Lucky Irishman handguard then I would have taken a different route. I looked at a lot of options and this is what I came up with, but I am also interested in seeing what others have come up with.

The Sling is a Magpul MS4® Dual QD Sling GEN2
The front sling mount is a UTG PRO M-LOK(R) Standard QD Sling Swivel Adaptor-FDE Cerakote
The rear sling mount is a Manticore Arms 3X QD Sling Mount Picatinny
And the handguard, is of course is the The Lucky Irishman Kel-Tec RFB Handguard – FDE / Tan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts