Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Quad rails available for the RFB!

I began this project as I wanted one for my own rifle, and couldn't wait any more...
I had seen them in the Kel-tec literature, but couldn't find them anywhere, so here we are.
A lot of machine time, as well as handling (finish work, etc.) goes into this thing!

I have them in Standard length as pictured, and I have them available in shorter versions
as requested from several members. The Std length is 3.800" and the shorter one is about .400" shorter.
The Std gives more room for accessories, while the shorter one is behind the jam nut and shoulder on the barrel.

I have had these available for a couple of months now, and you can read
about them in several of the RFB topics

I'll sell them to KTOG members for $150 with FREE shipping to all 50 states for Priority Mail. (usually only 2 days)

I can take PayPal or Postal money orders.
Please reply with I'll take one, Then PM me with your details,
and whether or not you would like a short version,
and I will give information on how to pay or mail payment.
I will ship same day as I recieve payment.

Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll take one, short version.
PM sent.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I will take one, regular version.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Received and installed. It's a fine and well made accessory.

Thanks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll throw out a good deal for someone:
I'll trade a rail for a Glock rear sight adjusting tool.
It must be in excellent shape, or new of course ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
gunsNfood said:
I'll throw out a good deal for someone:
I'll trade a rail for a Glock rear sight adjusting tool.
It must be in excellent shape, or new of course  ;)
Has anyone taking you up on this deal yet?  If not, what brand of tool would you like?  I don't have/need one, so I'll ship you a NEW rear sight adjustment tool in exchange for a short rail.

·
Registered
47 Posts
gunsNfood said:
Special deal is now complete!
Yes it is and I'm a lucky guy.  GunsNfood makes a quality rail (see pics below) and I could not be happier with it.  I bet that Kel-Tec themselves could not produce a better quality rail (whenever they get around to making their own).  So to Kel-Tec, don't waste your resources on small parts like these.  Focus on the big, fun toys and allow entrepreneurs like gunsNfood to make a little extra cash on the side to compensate for his ingenuity, hard work, and attention to detail.

On to the pictures...

Short rail - left side.  Note the open area that allows the empty shells to drop free from the ejection chute without interference.

Short rail - right side.  Note that the right side and the bottom rails run the full length.  Also notice the Glock-like bronze anti-seize on the end of the tightening bolts.

ANY small imperfections that you might see on the rail itself are either hay or dust.  This thing is perfect out of the box.

Last note: I am not being compensated in any way for this endorsement (other than "the deal").  I am just returning a good deed with another good deed.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Will the shorter one allow a Smith Vortex FH w/QD mounting to work with my Gemtech HVT? I want to make sure the suppressor can 'come back' onto the barrel without hitting the quad rail.

Thanks for building this cool accessory! Hope it'll fit with my setup!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have any dimensions on how far past the shoulder it stops?
Maybe some pics? I've never held one of these in person.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you look at REACT's second pic above, you can get an idea of how far behind the jam nut/shoulder the front of the rail is.

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
Received today. Will follow up with pics in the other thread when the EOTech 512 and MagPulBUIS get here and installed.

Deal with confidence with this guy.

Thnx GNF! :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts