· Registered
3 Posts
KelTec RFB18 with TA01NSN-308 ACOG (4x32) Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Airsoft

Attachments

Reactions: 850sub

· Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
I finally completed my Kel-Tec collection with the RFB - ergonomic, well balanced, excellent build quality and I love the compact design. That's a lot of firepower in a small package.

Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Air gun

Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Air gun

The rugged and reliable optics are from SWFA - 1-4X24 scope and SSALT mount, which I mounted backwards so the large mounting nuts aren't knuckle busters when using the operating handle on the left side.

I added a Hogue grip after taking the picture and I still need to add a cheek protector.

· Registered
53 Posts
Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Airsoft
Just got my 24" RFB for a crazy good price. Topped it with a Nikon P-Tactical 308 BDC 800 4-12x40 in an American Defense AD Recon mount. Full suite of Kel Tec factory accessories... muzzle brake, cheek rest, front rail, handguard, and 4 extra mags.

I have a top mount bipod and flip caps coming and have moved the handguard all the way back to the trigger guard to make room for a CQB laser on the bottom rail.

I'l post a range report after this weekend's trip to get the gas system dialed in for the ammo I like to run in my bolt gun. Hopefully the RFB likes it just as much as the bolt gun does.

281 - 300 of 304 Posts