Requesting permission and assistance

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by islw2863, Dec 11, 2007.

1. islw2863

islw2863 Member

Jun 15, 2006
    To all members, moderators and admin

Hi, I'm a recent b-board member, Kel Tec enthusiast, modder, infrequent poster, and read everything I can about KT pistols. I CCW one daily (P11. 100% reliable) and like to improve them and apply fixes I have have learned from other KT owners.

I have a continuing problem with my P3AT; failures to extract FTEx, about 1 in 20 after doing all the troubleshooting tips I found here.

On the "other" KT enthusiast site I find reference to a mod called the 'Flyer barrel hood mod' but have been unable to look at it because I can no longer log on at that site due being inactivated for not posting recently, and forum admin there does not respond to my request for reinstatement. I can't even create a new user name/account, get some sort of error message.

I am asking for permission and assistance to get that thread/post describing this barrel hood mod made available on this web site. Can someone copy/paste it here? Is that okay with forum admin here?

Thanks

islw2863-I have brothers who never speak to each other but somehow still can't understand unfriendly relationship between KTOG and the "other" KT forum

2. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Try here now.  They've reorganised.  But the mod you are seeking isn't there yet.  Post this same question in the P3AT forum in both sites if you haven't already.

http://www.ktrange.org/phpbb2/

:)

3. islw2863

islw2863 Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Thanks 3wbdriver for telling me about the new reorganised but incomplete and not improved website.

Do you have access to ktrange.com\maximizing miniaturiazation\flyer barrel mod ?

Could you copy and PM it to me?

or email it to me at islw2863@gate.net

Please please please please ?

Thanks

islw2863- I would do it for you brother. . . ::)

4. islw2863

islw2863 Member

Jun 15, 2006
  5. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    care to clarify about incomplete and not improved? at that rate, pound salt, find your own mod.

virtual-rj, moderator @ ktrange.com, past acting-webmaster of ktrange.com who may have the mod you are looking for quite handy, and current site admin @ the new ktrange.org....

Modified. I am quite sorry you can not find the modification you desire. The creator of that modification is the user SuperFlyer here, and if you send him a PM, he may very well provide it for you.

6. islw2863

islw2863 Member

Jun 15, 2006
    I was wrong about the 'other' board.

BOTH are moderated by PMS plagued self important idiots.

7. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    As stated before, ask SuperFlyer directly. He will probably be more than happy to oblige.

8. islw2863

islw2863 Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Thank You Sir,

And please accept my apology for insulting you. I find that kind behavior unacceptable and am embarrased with myself.

I was at wits end trying to find that information and thats where my bad habits usually begin; where my wits end!

I will PM SuperFlyer for info on the barrel mod.

:-[

9. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    islw...  Yours is obviously a P3AT question which should be posted in that forum.

This is the...
    Admin Forum -
    For discussing issues related to the Bulletin Board and administration

Do NOT come here and run down the mods/admin at another forum.  FYI, the developer of the mod you seek is one of those "PMS plauged, self important idiots" you referred to...  so good luck with that endeavor.