Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a link to a good video that shows how to remove and replace the P11 magazine catch. Mine had started malfunctioning then stopped working altogether. I contacted KT and they sent me a new one with spring and everything, but I have no idea how to install it.

I recently got the Northwood triggers for both my P11's and was going to spend a day installing these and doing a full fluff and buff on both guns, but obviously would like to fix this issue while I'm at it. None of the KT videos I've found so far seem to show how to do this though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Does anyone have a link to a good video that shows how to remove and replace the P11 magazine catch. Mine had started malfunctioning then stopped working altogether. I contacted KT and they sent me a new one with spring and everything, but I have no idea how to install it.

I recently got the Northwood triggers for both my P11's and was going to spend a day installing these and doing a full fluff and buff on both guns, but obviously would like to fix this issue while I'm at it. None of the KT videos I've found so far seem to show how to do this though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.