Remington UMC

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by ladman, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ladman

ladman New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Neighbor of mine used to own a .380, but sold it and just gave me a box of the Remington's. Do they seem to work OK in the P3AT? Thanks.

2. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Never shot Rem in my 3AT but the answer to this type of question is usually the same; Give it a try in your gun and don't worry too much about other guns.
    I would guess if you F&B'd your 3AT and it is properly lubed it should run most ammo well. The only brand I read bad reviews about here is Magtech so I stay away from that.
    If you want to give the search option a few tries and you may get more info about Remington ammo.

CJ

3. ladman

ladman New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Thanks and that's sound advice. I did a search, but didn't find much and nothing negative.

4. YooperP3at

YooperP3at New Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Ive shot the rem umc in both the p3at and the p11.
    Worked fine in both of my guns.
    :)

5. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Used Rem UMC exclusively in my 3at and 32, for the first 300 rd or so break-in period, carried Rem GS for over a year, tried about anything I could find (not the cheap stuff) no problem, now I carry Hornady Critical Defense, and app. 700 rds down range, with 0 problems. Still carry Rem UMC fmj's in the 32 almost exclusively, no problems. Jim <><

6. ladman

ladman New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    I just realized there is a link dedicated to just ammo testing. lol and duh!

7. Possumgravy

Possumgravy Guest

Same as Yooper. Works good in mine.

8. pedro

pedro New Member

May 28, 2008
    I think you mean Magsafe not Magtech.