*REDUCED* 50 BMG bolt action (bipod & scope incl.)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hotrodchevrolet, Dec 14, 2010.

1. hotrodchevrolet

hotrodchevrolet New Member

May 24, 2009
    REDUCED TO $1600.00 (final price reduction)

I have a Tactilite T1 18" bolt action 50 BMG upper made by Zel Custom Manufacturing mated to a Delaware Machinery AR lower, with steel bipod, Heavy hammer trigger, extra soft padded grip, Choate A2 style buttstock with grasping hook to stabilize the off hand and soft recoil pad, Bushnell 3200 scope with flip covers and a dark honecomb thing that goes in front of the lens so that it wont reflect light / give away your position, and 20 rounds of PMC 50 BMG ammo.  I currently have the gun on consignment at a local gun store such that I will receive $1800 if it sells, not including the ammo.  I am willing to let it go for $1600 to a KTOG member and I will throw in the ammo for free (an $80 value).  I will have to stop by the store this weekend to snap an actual picture of it to post but I have included a picture from the manufacturer to show you what its like.  All components are black.  

Must ship to FFL in a state where it is legal to own a 50BMG, or FTF in Georgia, or alternatively, I will take $1550 and sell you all parts except the stripped lower receiver such that you only have to reassemble with your stripped lower, and we can ignore all the FFL stuff and I can ship you the components directly (so long as your state is 50 BMG legal) since the only part that is a registered firearm is the lower.  This is a very fair price.  The 18" upper alone retails for $1798.00.

I am firm on the price THIS IS THE LAST PRICE REDUCTION.  I am not desperate and will keep the gun if it doesn't bring what I need. I am open to consider some partial trades with cash, including a 10" to 12" AR upper for a SBR, an FN PS90, FN FNP 45 tactical, ruger LCR, HC P3AT 2nd generation, but cash is king.

Again, gun is also on consignment at a local gun store. I will work to promptly update this post should it sell at the gunstore.  Any "I'll take it" or negotiated trade is subject to verification that the gun has not already sold on consignment.

[​IMG]

2. hotrodchevrolet

May 24, 2009
    Re: 50 BMG bolt action $1,700 (bipod & scope incl.

bump - price drop to $1700

3. hotrodchevrolet

May 24, 2009
    Re: *REDUCED* 50 BMG bolt action (bipod & scope in

bump again. reduced to $1600.00. last price drop.

4. hotrodchevrolet

May 24, 2009
    Re: *REDUCED* 50 BMG bolt action (bipod & scope in

gun is on layaway at gun store where it is on consignment. currently no longer for sale unless layawa falls thru.