Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
I actually like it.  Wouldn't do it but I do believe the "thought" behind it is pretty cool.  Except for the fact that he probably doesn't carry it with a safe holster  :)

Here is help with the pics:

-Scott

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I've done the same thing with clips on a couple of my larger lock back knives. Cheep camo and it works well too.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I dunno. Seeing a belt clip would just tend to make most folks think knife or whatever. Seeing that clip would tend to focus my attention on it even more, I think. :-/

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
TxCajun said:
I dunno.  Seeing a belt clip would just tend to make most folks think knife or whatever.  Seeing that clip would tend to focus my attention on it even more, I think.  :-/
But at 8 feet away and moving I don't think you will see that clip where you might see a flashy metal or all black one.

-Scott

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
Captain_Chumbucket said:
Amazing what you'll find on the Internet! Take a peek at at these camo modifications to a P3AT

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/cpj/camokel1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/cpj/camokel3.jpg

Maybe someone can post these pics. It's beyond my computer capabilities.
It's easy with YABB* to post pics. Just do what I just did here:
In the "Reply" box there are two toolbars above the line of "smileys".
The third button from the left on the top toolbar is labeled "Insert Image" when you "mouse over" it.
When you want to insert an image just left click that button and you should get this: (img)/(/img) at the point in the box where you are typing, where the red line is the point at which the url of your pic will be inserted.
Just right click and paste the url which you previously copied there. Make sure that the pic's url is between the two (img)s with no spaces. I had to use () in the example above instead of [] because otherwise yabb would think that I was trying to post a pic and instead of seeing the [] you'd see "Click image to enlarge" where I'd typed [].

*"YABB" stands for "Yet Another Bulletin Board"

PshootR

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I don't care who ya are, that's funny! ;D

God Bless,
Doc S

G

·
I dunno.. I kinda like it!

With a back pocket holster, I had a problem at times with the backstrap showing if my shirt tail was short. The jean camo would help alot.

And I would have to get another 3AT and dedicate it to jeans only! ;)

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Who in the world even gives a belt-clip knife a second glance anymore?
(Or was that a cell-phone clip?)
I diidn't really pay any attention, so I don't know!

They are so common-place around this part of the country as to be invisible unless you stop and consciously look for them in peoples pockets.

I'm with Tex on this one.
I'd probably notice what might appear to be a ripped jeans pocket before I'd have noticed the bare pocket clip.

rcmodel

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
rcmodel said:
..I'm with Tex on this one.
I'd probably notice what might appear to be a ripped jeans pocket before I'd have noticed the bare pocket clip.

rcmodel
I would definately noticed a ripped jean pocket before noticing the bare...... ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.