Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI...Red Lion no longer is able to use Pay Pal for online purchases until further notice, but are still taking money orders. You just have to mail it to them. Just FYI

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just read that on their web site tonight. Problem is, with the rumor that Sub 2000 manufacturing has supposedly "stopped" (that really, really doesn't sound good) I don't know if I want to change mine around or not ... ???

My sights seem real accurate, notwithstanding the fact I haven't been able to try it out beyond 25 yards yet.

Might consider buying the setup just to have it around in the event I ever want to sell it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
With the healthy demand for the Sub 2000, i would imagine it is just a rumor.

That said, with Red Lion, i got lucky and just made it under the wire. I ordered a quad rail forearm on 5/14/12, just before Paypal cut them off.

·
Super Moderator
17,764 Posts
Problem is, with the rumor that Sub 2000 manufacturing has supposedly "stopped" (that really, really doesn't sound good)
Would you mind pointing me to where you heard this rumor? This is the first I have heard. :confused:

·
Registered
28 Posts
It says on their website that Paypal thinks their products violate their internal policy. I can't imagine how, considering you can buy magazines and tons of gun parts on ebay now.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Would you mind pointing me to where you heard this rumor? This is the first I have heard. :confused:
Gladly, because I just wrote Kel-Tec via their website (and gave them my phone number too). I posted this earlier on the Sub2000 Availability thread:

I read an ad on GunBroker tonight stating that Kel-Tec has at least temporarily stopped all production of the Sub-2000 weapon. No reason was given.

Absolutely ... after 50 years of life ... I have learned that you cannot believe EVERYTHING you read, but it would be pretty bold (as well as other things) to put something in your auction title bar saying something like that if the rumor was NOT true.

I wish somebody WHO REALLY KNOWS on here could confirm or deny this.

Here is the auction: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=286851604

·
Registered
203 Posts
It says on their website that Paypal thinks their products violate their internal policy. I can't imagine how, considering you can buy magazines and tons of gun parts on ebay now.
That's what the conservative, gun-loving world (that I most definitely belong to) gets for allowing liberals to control mass movements and large amounts of our hard-earned money. :mad:

·
Registered
203 Posts
You posted that on Ktrange also.
Yes, because I am shocked and looking for clarification. Please dont hate on the messenger here. I'd rather get it out FIRST on the sites that folks legitimately go to for information as opposed to an auction.

Not trying to spread a rumor as much as I am trying to advise of the claim in an auction that if untrue, should be dealt with.

My apologies if this bothers anyone but please try to realize my intent was positive.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, because I am shocked and looking for clarification. Please dont hate on the messenger here. I'd rather get it out FIRST on the sites that folks legitimately go to for information as opposed to an auction.

Not trying to spread a rumor as much as I am trying to advise of the claim in an auction that if untrue, should be dealt with.

My apologies if this bothers anyone but please try to realize my intent was positive.
I always believe things a random person posts on the internet without any backing, too.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
17,764 Posts
Everybody just calm down.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts