Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker and a recent new sub 2000 GEN two owner.

I've looked in the pictures thread at other red lion forearm owner pictures and noticed that their forearms appears flush against the trigger body. Can any other RLP forearm owners confirm theirs are the same way or not? If not, how did you get the forearm to go flush against the trigger body? It doesn't appear to go back any further.

Thanks in advance.

Hmart316

Gun Trigger Revolver

Attachments

·
Grand Poobah
898 Posts
I have a Gen 1, with RLP fore end, that fits much as you have pictured. Haven't had any issues with it so far (18 months), even though it does not appear to be a solid clamping arrangement. It won't go back any further without machining. If it becomes an issue, I'll take care of it then.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know CyberScoper and thanks for replying back to me.

I actually was lucky enough to get two Gen 2 sub 2000's which meant I ordered to two RLP's. I held off moving forward of replacing the front end on my second S2K when the placement wasn't flush. Wasn't sure if I got a bad batch or if it was safe to fire in this fit placement. Haven't hit the range yet with it but I'll report back here if I have any issues. In case anyone else is curious about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.