Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
sch 40 PVC base, some 1" pretty rigid black open cell foam(what i found laying around from an amazon box), laminate the whole thing together with Goo glue, an Goo it onto the original pad. Cost zero. time about 30 min except for cure time. Stuck on like a barnacle on your outdrive. If i didn't like it i knew i could cut it to a better size or slowly peel it all apart with no damage to the original pad. But insane good recoil reduction and raises it on my shoulder to give a good cheek weld. even full size buck shells are easy to take. when i shot full length buck last time my shoulder hurt for a couple days. now just a hard shove.
PS there is a whole thread about butt pads but I think it is on KSG not KS7 posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
The extended KT KSG recoil pad fits the KS7 just fine. It looks good on the KS7 and works very well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got a small and medium Limbsaver from Walmart (20 bucks each). Small fits pretty snug, in a good way. Doesnt affect LOP much and of course, helps with recoil too.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Upgraded to the KT Extended butt-pad, definitely feels a lot softer over the OEM

Reactions: 126342 and JokieDog

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post and like any other posts I'll likely write it's a question, I'm here to learn from you guys.

Has anyone compared the Limbsaver with KT's extended butt pad? Had a shoulder op years ago and I need as much padding as I can get.

Edit: Many thanks for the combo suggestion, I'll get it.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Get the kt extended butt pad and the slip on recoil pad from mcarbo.

The mcarbo slip on doesn't move around. says put.

This will give max comfort.

·
Registered
475 Posts
So the Mcarbo KSG slip-on recoil pad will fit over the extended KT recoil pad?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have this Magpul sling mount on my KS7. Will it interfere with the Mcarbo slip-on recoil pad? Will I have to trim the recoil pad?

P3260244.JPG

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yeah that's the real advantage of the 'stacked pads' is with the extended butt-pad the limbsaver and so-forth slip-overs do't cover the MLok slots at the rear at all.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts